Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:Develop and execute the marketing plan, in close collaboration with CCH product team and BU BM, to achieve business and marketing objectives of brand.
- Effectively manage assigned marketing budgets, ensure appropriate allocation against all critical marketing mix elements to implement programs successfully and be the champion of brand budget.
Implementation of Brand Plans/Strategies:
- Lead cross functional teams including Technical, Finance, Legal, Public Affairs & Communications, Connections & digital, Knowledge & Insights and S&I, Customer and Commercial Leadership and Bottler to develop and execute brand programs with excellence, evaluate the results and leverage learnings.
Consumer & Competitor Knowledge:
- Work with K&I to develop consumer insights that inform relevant consumer and customer plans. Constantly track brand health and performance and inform action plans to ensure objectives are achieved . Track category and cross category activities to inform plans.
- Be the guardian of the brand and ensure brand communication and activation (including advertising, promotion and media plans) in line with Brand BVA/Essence and Brand playbook & global VIS.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG brand marketing or tech companies such as google & apple & facebook.
- Experience in brand health tracking and generating deep consumer understanding of the drivers and barriers across the SSD category is a must.
- Experience in innovative connections thinking is a must.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top