Job Description Summary
- Gather data from diverse sources and report to the organization and in various TCCC systems
- Lead and perform analyses and performance reviews to support operations and decision making across various levels of the organization
- Coordinate monthly and weekly RE and assist in volume forecasting in the business planning process
- Continuously seek to improve how the organization receives and uses data by finding efficient and innovative ways to collect, analyse and disseminate data and information
Function Specific Activities:
- Gathers operational data to examine past business performance; provides data analytics services to clients; identifies data patterns & trends and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement etc.; recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities.
- Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Franchise Operations & Planning:
- Monthly Franchise Performance review and analysis by consolidating volume performance, forecasts, market shares and competitive intelligence and Operations KPIs. Circulate to Franchise Director and Market and Operations managers.
- Support Monthly RE process, aligning with Franchise Director and other commercial team members.
- Regular tracking of operations KPIs Value Share, volume share, distribution and internal volume analysis by pack and channel
- Custom performance analyses to support operations teams and management decision making process. Consolidating various data sources and preparing presentations for business needs.
Daily, Weekly & Month Volume Reporting:
- Participate in preparing SIMA sales report: daily data collection from different sources updating formulas, data and descriptions; preparing narratives; preparing next month's daily sales report.
- Update volume actuals a regular weekly basis. Review for accuracy vs. BIG submission, maintain submission tracking sheets.
- Conduct the periodic volume reconciliation with the bottlers and carry out readjustments if needed across systems. File all volume files and system reconciliation for verification/audit purposes.
- Franchise/BIG/Marketing Director: interacting with BIG to collect daily/weekly/monthly sales and verify for accuracy. Collaborate with different functions collecting qualitative info to support data trends and provide custom analyses to support operations needs and decision-making process. Provide consultancy on data interpretation and representation
- SP: Liaison with strategic planning to include macroeconomic info and market dynamics into the BP volume planning process, ensuring realistic forecast. Provide regular, updated volume estimates for shares calculation.
- Travel & Expenses - for Franchise & Commercial team:
- Arrange travel logistics, such as air tickets, visa requirements, hotel, and ground transport
- Liaise with local hosts on agenda, room reservations and facilities
- Prepare trip itinerary prior to each trip, as needed
- Assist with other team members and guests traveling to Singapore
- Complete timely and accurate submission of expense reports
- Maintain record of expense report submissions and reconcile against expenses paid
- Review charges on credit card for business travel against bank statements; ensure that all expense reports are processed and paid on time
- Purchase Order/ Requisition - along with two other team assistants:
- Manage PR/PO process for vendor contracts, including preparing contracts using KO SignIT, ensure compliance with Bidding Waiver Form, track Contract Signing and ensure timely filing
- Ensure compliance with financial and procurement processes and policies
- Follow up on required supplier information, POs, payment process and queries, and communicate PO to the supplier once properly approved
- Work closely with other Executive Secretaries on managing and streamlining the process
- Meeting Management (10%) - for Singapore-based meetings and offsite Team meetings:
- Organize meetings, videoconferences, and teleconferences as requested
- Ensure technology is available and working for the meeting
- Organize catering and any special requirements for the meeting, if required
- For major meetings and events, serve as key member of the planning and execution team
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top