Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 24, 2019
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Follows established procedures and guidelines to manufacture the organization's products according to production specifications and schedules; operates machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions; monitors the quality of output to identify, discard or re-manufacture faulty products; maintains accurate daily production records. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
There are two positions available for this role, one on first shift and the other on 2nd shift:
Tuesday-Saturday 7AM - 3:30PM
Sunday-Thursday 3PM - 11:30PM
- Coordinates and creates pick tickets for all material handlers in blending departments to ensure the correct items are staged and prepared before blending.
- Investigates ingredient inventory discrepancies and completes coaching for all material handlers if necessary.
- Complete inventory adjustments accurately.
- Update staging locations and ingredient locations to ensure that area is properly organized.
- Shelf life management.
- Utilize SAP to ensure master material data is set up properly for ingredients stored.
- Manage and update processes when new materials are introduced into the facility.
- Handling destruction of ingredients and assist in the defective material claims.
- Provide training to material handlers on standard operating procedures.
- Monitor the usage of stock, create and update reports on inventory accuracy, warehouse movements, and pallets per man hour.
- Potential break relief and vacation coverage for material handlers and production clerks.
- Review goods issue movements to ensure accurate consumption of materials.
- Complete reconciliations of supply areas with material handlers.
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Must be in your current position for at least 1 year.
- Must have performance rating of “Meets Expectations” or above and have not been on formal coaching for 12 months.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to use and train others on various warehouse equipment, including a forklift. Or capable of completing certifications within 3 months of start date.
- SAP experience
- Intermediate computer skills, including operation of a Windows-based program. Must be proficient in the use of spreadsheets, and be able to assimilate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Demonstrated capability to lead-by-example, inspire, and motivate associates within his/her span of control, and similar peer group
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and ability to lead problem solving activities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top