Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 23, 2019
Job Description Summary:Lead the development of Brand/Category acceleration strategy, leading end to end Brand Business solutions programs for our Business Unit, through multidisciplinary teams management, influencing local teams on the implementation of the plan.
This includes the development of Full IMC , Business Cases, Innovation Pipeline.
- Consumer Base Big Bet Brand Manager with a scope for the 6 markets of South Latin BU (SLBU). Focused and fully dedicated on re-vamp Fanta & Sprite Brands.
- Reshape Sprite and Fanta strategy and deliver plans to recovery SLBU flavors growth path
- In charge of communication brand platforms to provide consumer plans and insights to help/support Frontline teams
- Co-create and implement consumer base innovation pipeline (end-end projects)
- Business growth: Develop Consumer Base (Fanta&Sprite) growth acceleration strategy, delivering end to end Brand Business solutions programs for our Business Unit, through multidisciplinary teams, influencing local teams on the implementation of the plan.
- This require a constant coordination and tracking with Frontline teams thru AGE.
- Brand vision / Strategy and plans: Brand Growth Strategy detecting Brands and business opportunities through value added analysis from situation assessment, markets, trends, consumer behavior & motivations, brand & category performance.
- This includes the development of Full IMC, Business Cases, Innovation Pipeline.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Consumer and business understanding: consumer analysis, cultural context, multi country competitive context & trends to translate into relevant insights for the brands/business strategy & Plans
- Brand management: knowledge of core marketing concepts (i.e. Brand positioning, Brand Architecture) to build brand equity & develop marketing plans
- Marketing operations: knowledge of basic operating concepts (i.e. channels, OBPPC, RGM, trade/consumer promotions, etc)
- Advanced project Management, capacity to set priorities and solve relatively complex problems to advance on the implementation of plans
- Creative development & evaluation: ability to develop project/creative briefs and assess creative concepts and executions based on the alignment to the brand communication strategy & consumer relevance
- Innovation: CIF innovation process, market implementation
- Finance. Basic understanding of Brand value chain, ROI analysis, NPV and P&L concepts. DME management
- Postgraduate/Master's degree
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top