Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This position is a direct report to the Financial Services Director for Support, Solutions, and Strategy and will support the Global Payroll function. The focus of this role will be aimed at implementing global strategy; driving effective vendor governance routines; maintaining a strong controls and compliance environment; and ensuring execution of key global initiatives to drive improvements in end-to-end processes, systems, master data and related service delivery while balancing productivity and associate experience. The successful candidate will be possess critical skills in the areas of business process leadership, the ability to influence and drive change, and technical depth in operations.
Execute strategy, governance and deployment of key global initiatives
- Work with Global Payroll Director and Regional Payroll Managers to establish business process strategy and prioritize initiatives.
- Understand and provide input into impact of process and systems improvements and changes while balancing complexities from both a Global Payroll and associate perspective.
- Build long-term relationships with relevant function leaders to help identify and agree on strategic priorities and roadmaps for initiatives and change to drive business value.
- Supports the operational delivery of a standardized global payroll solution with highest level of integration with third party systems including strategic payroll partners (Ultimate Software, ADP/Celergo, Intelligo); Workday Global HCM; Benefits; and Project Contour.
Lead the implementation of global process improvement initiatives
- Oversees process improvements to ensure efficient and accurate payroll delivery processing, payroll tax reporting, payroll accounting, and record retention.
- Research (internal and external) best practices and leading technologies that can be used to drive productivity and associate experience. Define, document and communicate when and how local geographies can adjust processes to comply with regulatory needs.
- Develops and leads formal process to identify high-impact, functional improvement initiatives; collect best practices and ideas from key stakeholders and regional payroll teams; and works with Global Payroll GPO to prioritize the initiatives.
- Works with Global Payroll and Regional Payroll teams (primarily regional service delivery leads), Financial Services and Associate Services BPL networks, Service Delivery leaders, Controls & Compliance to identify and execute process improvement opportunities balancing both end-user and operations perspectives to drive overall value.
- Ensures the Global Payroll Operations team is responsive, employs discipline in the areas of controls and accuracy, and is able to gain operational efficiencies wherever possible.
Responsible for managing business process leadership routines
- Documents and maintains Global payroll processes in accordance with appropriate methodologies towards driving global standards, processes, metrics and routines.
- Develops sustainable plans to create and maintain end to end Global Payroll process playbooks that comprehensively describe the process, metrics, risks, controls, and other related items.
- Defines and maintains the Global Payroll documentation framework including tools, and standard templates needed to complete playbooks (In collaboration with BPL networks)
- Actively shares system and process knowledge with appropriate stakeholders and provide inputs to related governance as necessary.
- Creates a Global Payroll Operations Scorecard based upon a strategic framework with a multi-dimensional, broad set of KPIs that span the end-to-end process and also include leading indicators, predictive analytics, and root cause analysis.
- Develops key performance indicators/metrics to determine potential defects or issues ahead of time and complete root cause analysis to put mitigation plans in place.
- Coordinates the framework and ensures routines are in place with regional service delivery leads to review relevant metrics, reports and controls that ensure service delivery and other objectives are met.
- Coordinates and communicates all key payroll-related business process and system changes with Integrated Services leaders and third party vendors.
- Maintains and evolves the Integrated Services vendor governance framework for optimizing the relationships with our strategic payroll partner agreements to realize the full value of our contracts while mitigating any supplier risks.
- Ensures appropriate vendor governance routines for all other 3rd party payroll vendors for payroll accuracy and compliance in multiple countries not contracted under a global master services agreement.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top