Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Inventory Manager is responsible for leading the warehouse team in maintaining inventory system accuracy, data integrity, local level audit controls and inventory levels, supervision of warehouse personnel and managing shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Responsibility for inventory for full goods and raw materials to include proper level of inventory, age of inventory, prevention of out of stocks.
- Develops and executes 1yr and 3 yr business plans supporting national/regional/local objectives including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Manages and develops warehouse team leads/supervisor and operators;
- Provides guidance and oversight for all plant associates; motivates, coaches and develops a diverse, high performing and engaged team to meet established goals and build organizational capability.
- Supports plant operations to produce quality products in a safe, efficient and profitable manner;
- Oversees and assists in the establishment, analysis, and submission of yearly departmental budgets.
- Creates and adheres to a work order planning and scheduling process;
- Manage plant level capital projects in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Maintains good working relationships with other organizational units in the plant; ensures compliance to company and regulatory policies.
- Manages and ensures department execution and planning of all full goods/raw material/ancillary item counts and reconciliation of inventory variances, Open purchase orders and inter-plant transfers, SAP Reconciliations, and inventory master data management of item SKUs and Raw Materials.
- Review and plan actions around trends of control failure
- Manages and ensures department execution of reconciliation of daily production confirmations, ingredient/packaging usage reports, and product disposition reports
- Manages audits of product movement, check out/in procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Management and responsibility for reporting out of stock risks
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw material supply meets production demands, age of stock, obsolete materials
- Review interim storage types, age of stock reports, obsolete materials, run inventory cycle count reports, support year end physical inventory count, warehouse product traceability
- Review SAP transaction process to ensure data is accurately posted
- Review customer credits, returns, inter-plant transfers returns, and vendor returns, etc.
- Assist in material setup for production, shipping and receiving
- Train SAP end users as needed in SAP processes as needed
- Manages and maintains inventory compliance with Company standards and legal regulations (Coca-Cola Management Systems, SOX, Internationals shipments requirements)
- Provide support to the Finance Dept. to complete all required month end activities
- Generate daily / weekly / monthly reports from SAP to report past due inbound and outbound deliveries
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (5 Years Warehouse Management Experience)
- Minimum 3-5 years SAP systems warehouse/inventory and finance experience
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- Working knowledge of specific supply chain capabilities, strategies and interdependencies.
- Working knowledge of basic elements of Good Manufacturing Practices in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ Years of experience leading an inventory team in a manufacturing plant responsible for both Finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- APICS Certification desired
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS: Work is performed in high-speed bottling, manufacturing, and warehouse environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, heights, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. Working hours must be flexible with the ability to work all shifts and extended hours as required.
EQUIPMENT: Personal protective equipment to include but not limited to steel-toed footwear, safety glasses, hearing protection and uniform requirements. Hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals. Cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Train new associates
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Team
- Travel to vendor and other Company locations
- Delivering presentations
- Operate general office equipment, i.e., fax, copier, and supplies
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top