Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Freestyle Finance Manager analyzes and forecasts financial data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions; interprets financial information on costs, prices and revenues; makes recommendations to senior management; conducts complex financial analysis projects; prepares forecasts and analyzes the company's position. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
Function Specific Activities:
- This role will support the Company's dynamic Freestyle Dispensed Innovation Center, which develops differentiated, connected, experiential dispensed solutions for our Foodservice and On-Premise customers and consumers principally in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
- The Freestyle Finance Manager will support the P&L and balance sheet, including providing support for Freestyle's performance management routines.
- Additionally, this position will support the development of the Freestyle Annual Business Plan and Monthly Rolling Estimate/Actuals for both capital and operating expenses, and will support controls processes for Freestyle.
- Finally, this role also requires strong communication and collaboration skills given the role is client-focused.
- Prepare Month-End Actuals reporting, including preparation of JVs and narratives.
- Prepare monthly reporting of P&L and variance analyses
- Monthly Rolling Estimate: Support the monthly Opex and Capex forecast using historical trends and current assumptions obtained from key Freestyle stakeholders.
- Ownership of the Annual Business Plan and RE submissions in PLUS, in accordance with Fountain Finance HQ guidelines.
- Ad hoc support of reporting by Freestyle platform, productivity initiatives, and full US Freestyle p and l as needed.
- Assist with period end financial closing information
- Provide support to Internal and External/EY auditors as needed.
- Assist with a variety of ad-hoc requests (including monitoring activities related to the Company's Managed Services Provider).
- Implement best practices and help drive continuous improvement initiatives with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Required.
Related Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in Finance or related field.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top