Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:August 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Coca-Cola's global business intelligence and analytics department is looking for a Full Stack Developer with DevOps, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment experience. Working with a team of data engineers to enable insights quicker. This person will be responsible to lead web development. Build, integration and deployment tools to scale and accelerate delivery in our Scrum process for our data products. You will have the opportunity to participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle, including estimation, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
- Work with a team of Data Engineers working on build, integration and deployment tools
- Hands-on full-stack software development including Angular, Java, and SQL Server
- Directing the development and operation of Build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for web and data products
- Work closely with other Product, Development, QA, Technical Operations and Technical Support managers to define and adjust project scope and resources
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Passion for tools development and automation
- Demonstrated proficiency with Spring MVC, Angular, or similar framework
- OOP experience
- SQL relational or NoSQL data store
- Experience in build, integration and deployment
- Expertise in software, systems and process metrics and analytics
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development and leadership experience
- Experience in the Azure cloud environment
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top