Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
The Cloud Services Analyst is responsible for delivering 7x24 cloud operational services, executing on the company's leading-edge cloud strategy. This role is focused on Service Delivery & Operational Support for core cloud IaaS, PaaS, & SaaS service offerings, across multiple cloud providers. It includes, establishing and following sustainable support processes, metrics driven operational support and maintenance, service outage resolution, delivering & supporting new cloud capabilities/services, and interactions with other support teams to deliver according to plans/strategy.
- Provide technical leadership & stable operational support for workloads in the Cloud, ensuring adherence to the overarching IT Cloud Architecture
- Participate in maintenance activities over supported cloud environments and components
- Monitor standards/policy compliance and work with stakeholders to facilitate resolution and address issues with adherence to standards.
- Collaborate with various service providers to provide continuous services without disruption.
- Routinely collaborate with stakeholders & headquarters-based team members, in order to maintain strong working relationships.
- Use technical skills to identify & recommend opportunities for optimization to drive down cloud costs.
- Assist with the automation of provisioning and managing cloud resources.
- Collaborate with project & application teams to accomplish migrations from traditional datacenters, to cloud. Consult with solution project teams to deliver cloud solutions which are compliant with the architecture and standards of the company.
- Participate in project efforts & track/report status against deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership for utilizing standard patterns/templates, reference architectures, and technologies as defined, to provision & automate support processes, in order to increase speed of delivery.
- Aid in the development of automation and self-service capabilities for cloud, to increase efficiency & speed, including DevOps practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science discipline, highly desired.
Related Work Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in technology, cloud or relevant related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in OS support / engineering.
- Strong organizational, planning and communications skills are vital, including strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact effectively with others by making customer satisfaction and solution quality high priorities for self and team.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in completing multiple and changing business priorities, requirements, and projects.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate a “can-do” attitude and be a "results" driven individual with a positive attitude for a timely delivery of agreed upon solutions.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in Cloud Computing.
- Must have practical experience with the following. Certification(s) are a plus:
- OS support, troubleshooting and maintenance (Linux or Windows)
- Cloud computing platforms
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Cloud computing platforms & conceptual understanding
- Basic networking - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge in the following areas
- Configuration / automation management toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates
- Middleware components - Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Websphere
- Continuous Delivery processes and the related toolset: Jenkins/Bamboo
- Containers and microservices
- Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML), SOA, layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns
- Cloud security design and best practices
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN & ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top