Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Distributor Manager owns the headquarter call point for multiple distributors across the U.S. and will work closely with Acosta and Minute Maid Business Unit Account Executives.
They will bring a high energy, entrepreneurial mindset to identify and activate opportunities that maximize and grow gross profit, revenue, and volume for the Minute Maid Business Unit portfolio of brands.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Maintain business routines with all assigned distributors and Acosta
- Partnering with distributors to grow availability of the Minute Maid Business Unit portfolio in multiple channels to include: independent convenience retail, independent supermarkets, college & university, as well as Food Service & On Premise customers
- Primary point of contact for chain customer distribution requirements and execution management
- Negotiate annual agreements with distributors that maximizes our ROI and over delivers the MMBU business plan
- Analyze current agreements and renegotiate as necessary
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering that forecast within the assigned distributor portfolio
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university
Related Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 Years work experience in a sales support or sales functional area.
- 2 to 5 years sales related packaged goods experience on a national or regional level.
- Understanding of various routes to market, value chains, channel requirements, and service bundles.
- Broker management experience would be beneficial, warehouse route to market experience and customer management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong organization & planning skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with exceptional Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top