Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Coca-Cola company is over 130 years old and it's still growing! Everything we do in talent management and HR is to fuel business growth through our most asset, our people. Over the last few years, we've started a journey to introduce more and better data into our talent processes as a key input to decisions about development, filling roles, rewards, and ensuring a strong talent pipeline. The appetite for this insightful data is continuously growing and highly valued by the business. This demand has resulted in the creation of this role.
As the Talent Assessment Program Manager, you will be the go-to person for our most critical talent assessments. You will have the opportunity to lead the day-to-day deployment, advise and consult with HR leaders around the world, manage partnerships with key vendors, drive compliance to data privacy and ethics guidelines and identify opportunities to automate, standardize and scale processes to ensure business continuity. Your work will directly shape the future of leadership at this iconic company.
In addition to the job-based experience, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your HR and leadership capabilities and be part of a high-performing team with people who know this work and like to have fun.
At this point of time, we use assessments for leadership development, succession planning and hiring. This role would be responsible for program management of all existing assessment solutions and be part of the team/s responsible for identifying and commercializing future solutions.
- Lead the day-to-day deployment and mechanics of talent assessments (50% of time):
- Work closely with the regional talent leads to help plan their investment choices for the year tied to their people plans
- Plan and manage assessment timeframes and cohorts
- Manage intake of requests for various assessments through technology solutions such as Salesforce
- Be the point person for issues and questions from assessment participants
- Plan and deploy communications to stakeholder groups about key deadlines and milestones
- Conduct kick off sessions for participants, managers, HR stakeholders and talent agents.
- Keep the cohorts on track and ensure that risks are outlined for swift action.
- Maintain records including reports securely. Maintain architecture for sharing of reports in line with security access outlined.
- Manage budgeting and charge-backs to allocate cost across cost centers
- Ensure report outs to the key stakeholders on progress, and/ or gaps for improvement
- Work with data privacy and employment law teams to ensure compliance of assessment data
- Advise and consult with HR & talent leaders globally (20% of time):
- Regularly engage with the HR community on timeframes, best practices, and actions needed
- Serve as the first point of contact for any questions or issues from the HR community
- Develop and maintain training materials for various stakeholder groups. Facilitate training sessions and development for the HR community including Talent Agents
- Gather feedback and provide recommendations to continuously improve assessment products and experiences
- Support HR leaders in analyzing the aggregate assessment results for their client groups; provide insight and guidance
- Over time, begin serving as a talent agent but stewarding and coaching talent through our senior executive assessment experience
- Manage partnerships with key vendors (10% of time):
- Be the point person to manage assessment vendor relationships, requests, and needs as they arise
- Lead ongoing contracting and invoicing routines (drafting Statements of Work, working with Procurement, submitting invoices, etc.)
- Manage existing and future technology (10% of time):
- Leverage existing technology (Salesforce) to deliver suite of assessments
- Manage file structure (Box) and consider the long-term strategy for file maintenance
- Overtime learn other platforms (Qualtrics) to expand management of assessments/surveys
- Evaluate the need for technology to effectively manage the suite of assessments
- Leverage Workday to update participant database; and for continued improvement for storage of data securely
- Support the Coca-Cola Succession app to ensure assessment data is appropriately populated
- Identify appropriate technology solutions to standardize, scale and simplify assessment processes.
- Work very closely with the Talent & Development COE as we scale existing products and consider adding new ones to the portfolio (10% of time):
- Co-Lead annual project to evaluate effectiveness of tools across the assessment portfolio
- Participate in projects to evaluate gaps in the assessment portfolio
- Participate in projects to evaluate potential new assessments; help shape the commercialization and implementation plan as identified
Experience & Key Qualifications
- A “get it done” attitude and approach to the job - doing what it takes to move the work forward
- Integrity and honesty, above all, and a respect for complete confidentiality
- An openness to take on whatever work needs to be done to drive targeted outcomes
- Strong credibility and influence with global and cross-cultural teams; good communications skills, putting the audience at the center of all communication
- Strong organizational and planning skills for both short-term and long-term planning with exceptional attention to details
- Comfortable managing many tasks at one time and confidence in proactively prioritizing work
- Proficiency with some statistical analysis and interest in learning more…fast (foundation of Excel skills; knowledge of Workday or Salesforce or Qualtrics is a plus)
- Ability to manipulate and aggregate data in Excel to drive insight and advise on action
- Comfortable communicating and managing up, down and across the organization
- Confidence to jump in, provide input, and permission to question everything among a loud and opinionated team
- Bachelor's Degree Required; specialty or advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Employment Law, Data Analytics, or HR preferred but not required
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top