Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 19, 2019
Job Description Summary:It's an exciting time to work at The Coca-Cola Company! We're accelerating our momentum by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our network bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Does developing rollout strategies and working hang-in-hand with tactics and organization sound like it matches your skill set? Our brand is recognized by 94 percent of the world's population, and we want you to help us create plans that will help to reach the entire world. As the Commercialization Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to bring new solutions to life for the Talent function at Coca-Cola. This pivotal role combines innovation and speed to ensure that the team is on track to meet the objectives of our product launches. You will be responsible for key Talent related projects; working cross-functionally with internal and external partners to bring solutions to production in local markets, regionally and globally. We welcome you to lead us as we navigate the way toward commercializing products.
In the role you will
- Manage key projects to ensure successful delivery (on-time, within budget, meeting/exceeding agreed upon success criteria) by establishing clear goals and accountabilities; developing project plans and allocating resources; identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans
- Manage regular communication routines to insure alignment and awareness
- Assist in building project-specific commercialization plans
- Consolidate, communicate and ensures resolution of all operational issues
- Ensuring risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to minimize disruption to successful delivery
- Lead and effectively leverage a diverse project team to deliver results
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and customers
The skills you will need
- Ability to influence, facilitate groups with diverse perspectives and bring teams to consensus / alignment.
- Strong project management; ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects
- A partnership and relationship-based approach in working with internal and external business partners.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- An understanding of business principles, practices and processes in CPG industry
- An understanding of Talent functions and operations
- Excellent organization & written/verbal communication skills
- Communication in a style that is timely, proactive, concise, candid, accurate, and clear
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point, Visio
Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5-7 years of experience in project management or talent management
- Experience demonstrating influencing capabilities of senior people without any hierarchical tie
- Experienced working across multiple divisions and broad functional areas to develop vision, obtain buy-in and support, communicate and provide strong leadership for implementing vision
- PMP or project management certification
*** This is a maternity leave cover for 6 months ***
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top