Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:OVERVIEW:
Coca-Cola's Licensing and Retail Department (L&R) manages our global and domestic licensing business, which create products such as apparel, hard goods, drinkware and gift items that bear the brand's logo and/or trademarks. The team also manages four branded Coca-Cola stores in Atlanta, Orlando and Las Vegas and our attraction, World of Coke (WOCC), that exemplify the best our brand has to offer and offer product and experiences to remember. To amplify and enable these experiences, the team also manages a WOCC website and co-manages eCommerce entities like Cokestore.com and ShopCoke.com.
The Associate Marketing Manager position sits within the Marketing and eCommerce group in Licensing and Retail. This position is primarily focused on Social Media, Digital Communications and Asset Management but will also have general marketing responsibilities.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creation and execution of an annual Social Media calendar
- Work with team members to align calendar to Merchandising and Marketing activities
- Create, launch and monitor posts
- Plan and execute paid/boosted media behind specific posts and activities
- Align with internal constituents on paid Social plan
- Analyze and present social media metrics
- Coordinate social listening and response for WOCC and Stores Social presence
- Review all social presence for WOCC and stores and respond to comments
- Coordinate agencies who assist with moderation
- Plan Influencer strategy and execute influencer supported promotions and activities
- Work with internal team members and agencies to determine activity scope
- Analyze and present influencer program metrics
- Serve as admin for WOCC.com
- Work with agency to plan content calendar
- Update website with key promotions, hours changes and messages as needed (weekly basis)
- Troubleshoot issues on the site
- Analyze and present site metrics
- Manage involvement with company apps and digital programs
- Determine promotions and execute
- Analyze and present app metrics
- Continue planning for a DAM (Digital Asset Management system) for L&R
- Work with internal constituents on scope and requirements
- Align on best provider
- Determine plan for moving and housing content
- Coordinate content upload
- Ad hoc marketing work as needed
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Understanding of how to create successful paid and organic social media campaigns
- Experience managing a web site
- Excellent project management skills including leadership of teams, agencies and external resources
- Well-developed writing skills
- Creative eye
- Ability to conceptualize big ideas and see ideas through to execution
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business. 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience managing a web site
- Experience managing a social presence
- Project management experience
- Experience evaluating information and data to determine ROI and prioritization of programs.
- Experience planning, developing, and managing operating budgets.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Highly motivated and decisive individual who is self-directed yet works well in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Other languages are value-added.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top