Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Workday Solution Reporting Analyst will partner with Global People Function leadership, HR Operational teams and external vendors to develop and deliver the strategy, services and solutions for the Global Workday platform. This role is responsible to maximize The Coca-Cola Company's investment in the Workday solution by fully leveraging Workday's capabilities in the Workday Reporting (Reports, Dashboards and Analytics) process areas, driving adoption, and championing continuous improvement. This role will be required to analyze, design and configure Workday Reporting; support ongoing Workday Reporting service operations; and plan and manage Workday Reporting project initiatives.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities (Top 5-8 core responsibilities)
- Thought Leadership, Strategy and Consulting - be a thought leader in Workday Reports, Dashboards and Analytics and a consultant to Coca-Cola's business teams and the Global People Function organization to find solutions for requirements, opportunities, and problems, and to deliver process and technology improvements.
- Understand the full spectrum of the HR technology domain including Workday, non-Workday solutions, external providers and integrations amongst the various components. Consider the upstream, downstream and cross domain impacts when making design decisions to ensure minimal business disruption
- Design, prototype, configure, test and deliver HR technology solutions based on the Workday platform and represent the “voice of the customer” - keeping the needs of employees, people managers and business leaders at the center of all Workday design and deployment decisions.
- Maximize Workday adoption by employees, managers and the Global People Function through on-going communications, training, social collaboration and marketing
- Support Workday Operations by proactively monitoring usage and recommending ways to exploit value from Workday, proactively identify and create metrics to drive operational improvements and institute and enforce data and process standards in the Workday Reporting (Reports, Dashboards and Analytics) domain to ensure consistent and simple solutions
- Actively participate in the Workday community contributing expertise, requesting enhancements, sharing ideas, collaborating with fellow customers
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Required
Related Work Experience: 5+ years of work experience in Information Technology and Human Capital Management
- Prior Workday implementation experience mandatory
- Prior ERP or other systems consulting preferred
- Workday Pro certification preferred
- Hands on experience implementing Workday HCM with a focus on Reporting areas - mandatory
- Knowledge/experience with other Workday functions such as Recruiting and Onboarding, Absence and Time Tracking, Talent Development, Core HR desirable
- Strong project management and methodologies experience with ability to create and manage comprehensive project plans
- Experience leading small teams
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top