Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Associate Analytics Engineer will join a Knowledgeable, High Performance Team of Thought Leaders who take Pride in the Consistent Delivery of High Quality Work and who Collaborate effectively with our business stakeholders, are Continuously Discontent with the status quo and operate in a model that provides Flexibility and Agility to deliverables while ensuring Trust and Accountability with our partners…all while having fun. This role will work with our Decision Science group to deliver business-transformative, data-centric use case projects, business intelligence applications and advance analytical solutions.
- Have a general interest and aptitude to quickly learn new and emerging technologies.
- Are a self-starter willing to jump into difficult situations and work across teams to a viable solution.
- Are highly organized and have the ability to multi-task, re-prioritize, and adapt to changing needs in a fast paced environment.
- Are insanely curious and love solving problems. You seem to have a penchant for asking the question "why?" instead of "what?"
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can easily translate IT concepts into terminology suitable for business clients.
- Want an opportunity to grow within a team that uses big data and technology to continue to grow one of the world's most recognized brands.
What to expect
- Hands On building of complex data models and/or data feeds
- Hands On developing of analytics dashboards
- Become Subject Matter Experts for complex data sources
- Perform ongoing data validation activities
- Enable end to end automation of data flows
- Provide data expertise to data scientists and overall analyst community.
- Work closely with data scientists to design and maintain scalable data models and reports.
- Participate in initial (and iterative) discovery sessions with clients to develop requirements.
- Continuously ensure client expectations are exceeded in terms of product and services delivered.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities where applicable.
- Most importantly, you'll be expected (and encouraged) to learn quickly, make some mistakes, roll up your sleeves, develop some solutions and make big contributions!
Required Education, Technical Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics/Statistics, Engineering.
- SQL, Python, R, Java
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, data mining and data transformation and data movement
- Masters Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Analytics or Statistics.
- Standard and Advanced Analytics (Reporting/Dashboards, Predictive, Machine Learning)
- Cloud Infrastructure:
o Amazon Web Services (Preferable)
- Knowledge of serverless technologies: AWS Glue, Lambda, Athena
- Knowledge of Data Visualization Tools: Tableau, PowerBI, Microstrategy
- Knowledge in iterative software delivery methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.) and software (JIRA, VersionOne)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top