Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:In this position, you will be responsible for conducting Employee/ Labor Relations due diligence, design and support in the transformation and implementation of benefits models to reduce the number of benefits programs, align total benefits package values to median market levels and provide benefits relevant to the markets in which we operate to support our total rewards and talent strategies.
Working closely with the Program Director, you will also be required to influence senior leaders in the shaping of the implementation strategy, to drive Company growth.
- Enable the blueprint design through the provision of Employee/ Labor Relations due diligence on the transformation landscape of benefits optimization:
- Use knowledge of market and ER&LR landscape/ relationships to evaluate Employee/ Labor Relations risk
- Support legal review with ER/LR methodology for change
- Define contributory cultural considerations
- Support the planning and design of the implementation strategy. Establish change validation, local market business case adaptation, alignment and socialisation with stakeholders
- Drive the implementation strategy. Establish benefits transformation and employee engagement
- Leverage Human Resources data and analysis to identify relevant internal and external trends to influence change and inform transformational business decisions
What you need to be successful:
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Law/ Human Resources/Social Sciences or a related field (post graduate qualification will be advantageous).
- Related Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years' experience preferred with a strong background in organisational change, transformation, consulting, employee/ labour relations strategy. Preference for Human Resources or comparable business consulting experience.
- Functional Skills:
- Experience and a successful track record in a lead role on enterprise transformational programs at large/ complex organizations
- Experience in HR systems, technology and project management tools
- Proven track record with continuous improvement and change management processes
- Ability to establish relationships of trust with local business leaders and across the business
- Ability to recognize impact of own behavior on others and to adjust/flex style appropriately
- Team player
- Approach to challenge constructively
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top