Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Fanta Brand Manager will play a key role to help deliver the objectives of the Fanta brand and will be responsible for stewarding key marketing, bottler, and customer strategies. The candidate will help ensure Fanta meets volume and revenue growth targets. Candidate should be experienced with and have a passion for marketing a multicultural teen-targeted product, while also understanding the key role of the shopper/home category manager when it comes to getting the product into the house.
She/he should have a keen eye for passions and style trends that influence youth culture including pop culture and digital trends. While general CPG brand skills are required, candidate should have a savvy and entrepreneurial spirit. A positive attitude, finding solutions and opportunities in the face of barriers and motivating internal and external teams is a must.
- Deliver North America brand growth and financial targets for volume & revenue to reach yearly goals on our path towards our 2020 Ambition
- Help develop long-term growth strategy and annual brand plans for how the brand can elevate beyond the category
- Translate the brand potential and strategy to inspire our key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of our brands in key markets and retail channels
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional group to bring the brand's marketing efforts to life in the market place
- Motivate agency and cross-functional partners to develop brand and retail marketing programs and supporting material.
- Motivate and lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks to provide sufficient direction and manage timeline milestones so desired objectives can be achieved.
- Manage program budgets and timelines to drive flawless execution of the plan, hitting all system milestones on time and within/under budget
- Track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPI's and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business
- Prepare reports / presentations as needed (e.g. monthly performance reports)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 3 or more years of experience in brand marketing. CPG experience is ideal.
- Strong analytic skills, experience with Nielsen, strategic thinking, creative thinking, team first leadership, planning, organizing, problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate and influence cross-functional team members
- Passion for understanding teen and young adult behavior and uncovering insights
- A keen eye to spot new trends
- Need to have thick skin, appreciate personality with a purpose, bring good energy and have a good sense of humor.
- Innovation experience a plus (demonstrated ability to lead a concept from idea to shelf)
- Solid understanding of promotion and media planning - both grassroots and across major mediums (OOH, radio, print, new digital)
- Creative Skills: The ability to guide and recognize great work when approaching all aspects of brand and innovation management.
- Resourcefulness to improvise and adapt to deal with daily challenges via creative problem solving.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 3 or more years of brand management / marketing experience
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top