Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 12, 2019
Job Description Summary:Provides technical, operational and executional support to the Countries for a successful BP execution, under the leadership of the FO Technical Director. Co-ordinates technical activities collaborating with all technical functions to deliver projects on time and in quality to achieve revenue, profit and volume objectives.
Strategy and Business Performance
- Support the development and implementation of the annual BP around key Technical initiatives (Product and Package) aligned with respective Country BP's
Supply Chain & Productivity
- Support supply chain opportunities and execute initiatives that improve performance, reduce cost, and accelerate growth
- In collaboration with Franchise Operations Technical Director, support the development of contingency plans. Ensure authorizations are in place.
- Consult Franchise Operations, Country and bottler on harmonization opportunities for product and package.
- Influence Franchise Operations teams to implement and launch the most suitable solution in terms of supply chain and cost.
- Manage the CIF process at Country level, with the support of the Franchise Operations (FO) Technical Director. Ensure that every active project is reflected in Cokeworks in the correct stage.
- Coordinate and manage feasibility technical assessments and identify solutions (including toll packers) in collaboration with Coca Cola Hellenic Commercialization and FO Technical Director
- Embrace Performance Enablement
- Provide Technical training to the Operations teams
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant functional experience in the beverage and/or food industry. Strong executional and project management skills. Functional expertise in at least any one technical area (Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering). Experience in Bottling, Canning or FMCG operations.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Science: Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Biochemistry.
- Understanding of end to end supply chain in Coca-Cola or related beverage/food manufacturing business.
- Technical understanding with knowledge of Production, Supply Chain, QSE, KO system knowledge
- Financial Skills: understanding impact to volume, revenue and profit lines.
- Capable to communicate and manage across the organization
- Has the ability to work in matrix structures, across functions and regions
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrate curiosity, welcome failure as a learning opportunity and seek actively growth options
- Smart Risk taking: Make educated and balanced recommendations and propose solutions
- Externally Focused: Understand the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Track and share external trends, best practices or ideas within the broader teams.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Drive continuous improvement and take accountability for actions
- Fast & Agile: Remove barriers to move faster. Experiment and adapt. Thrive under pressure and fast pace. Use collective brain and knowledge
- Empowered: Bring turn-key solutions. Challenge the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stand.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top