Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Coca-Cola?
Highly competitive Pay
401K (with company match program) and Pension
Great benefits (medical, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
12 paid holidays per year
Personal day program
Great company culture
Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team in Northampton, MA for this exciting opportunity. The Production Tech will be responsible for the ability to perform and document all standard Line Checks and effectively communicate sub-par results to appropriate personnel. Participation in the corrective activities utilized to identify and correct non-conforming result issues is also required.
Function Specific Activities:
The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- The safe, accurate operation and maintenance of all laboratory equipment and for the upkeep of the Lab mainly through efforts utilizing Good Housekeeping and GLP#s. Technicians must have an elevated attention to detail with the ability to maintain precise documentation and exhibit professionalism and sound judgment.
- Familiarity with production equipment, on-line inspection equipment and the ability to routinely assist production is essential.
- Lab Technicians will also be expected to participate in and develop temporary studies/analytical procedures to assist in identifying opportunities for business improvements.
- Satisfactorily complete all training requirements listed in the Quality Assurance Technician JQM. Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, GMP and all CCNA rules and policies. Report and/or correct safety issues.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings.
- Fundamental responsibilities include the ability to perform and document all standard Line Checks and effectively communicate sub-par results to appropriate personnel.
- Participation in the corrective activities utilized to identify and correct non-conforming result issues is also required.
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, chemical storage requirements, chemical preparation procedures)
- Demonstrated familiarity and understanding of GLP's and documentation procedures.
- Ability to follow written procedures accurately and repeatedly.
- Ability to analyze data and reach valid conclusions during troubleshooting efforts.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top