Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 16, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Global Director, Digital Design plays a critical role in unleashing the full potential of digital across the organization. This role will act as a hub for digital design excellence. In close partnership with the global digital team, it will help craft seamless UX experiences across digital platforms. This role will help audit, improve, leverage and amplify the design and UX of existing digital products and platforms around the world. The Global Director, Digital Design will help connect the touchpoints of a cohesive consumer journey through the lens of digital strategy, design and experience.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Thought leadership. Provide thought leadership on digital experience design using emerging technology trends (e.g. AR, VR, Voice) Develop an ongoing understanding of customer's business needs, issues and opportunities with various customer buying influences in order to develop viable solutions.
- Platforms. Partner with the Global Digital team to:
- Focus on design and UX as new world class digital products and platforms are developed.
- Assess, align and drive product and platform improvements across all BUs and local market agencies.
- UX. Develop forward looking UX standards for branded sites and apps.
- Brand standards. Implement and amplify global design guidelines across all branded digital experiences in partnership with Global Design peers
- Consumer Journey. Partner with the Global IMC team to:
- Develop a program around bite-size animations to service social media channels around the world
- Develop design guidelines for social media creative
- Advocate for digital mindset and follow through on charter creative development
- Assets. develop an efficient and elevated model of digital product imagery for broad application including digital shelves and social media.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- 7-10 Years' Experience
- Partner with global digital to assess the full international KO digital picture, and assess the quality of the UX, Brand Identity and overall design experience.
- Develop design and UX standards to address weaknesses and inconsistencies.
- Partner with global digital team and external partners to architect a global digital platform with extension eco-system and global roll-out mechanics
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top