Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 22, 2019
Job Description Summary:Performs standard wet chemistry analysis, packaging testing procedures, and sample collection. Analyze beverage attributes throughout the production process. Audit water quality, container rinsers, air blowers, Filtecs, and coders to ensure proper operation. Ensure complete and accurate records of process. Identify, isolate, and analyze (as necessary) any product that does not conform to CCNA/CCE standards. Maintain lab instruments and equipment following established lab techniques. Adhere to establish company operating policy and procedure. Calibrate instruments as required. Assist in troubleshooting water treatment, lab instrument/equipment failures, and product issues
- Audit water quality, container rinsers, air blowers,
- Filtecs, and coders to ensure proper operation.
- Ensure complete and accurate records of process.
- Identify, isolate, and analyze (as necessary) any product that does not conform to CCNA/CCE standards.
- Maintain lab instruments and equipment following established lab techniques.
- Adhere to establish company operating policy and procedure.
- Calibrate instruments as required.
- Assist in troubleshooting water treatment, lab instrument/equipment failures, and product issues
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in physical science and/or food industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and overtime.
- Ability to attend to fine details, perform multiple tasks concurrently, and work effectively in a team environment. Knowledge of and ability to use PC systems and software applications.
- Ability to follow instructions presented through various formats.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work in environments requiring personal protective equipment.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top