Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:July 10, 2019
Job Description Summary:Supervises all forms of quality control, inspection, testing etc. to meet established quality standards; supervises the use of various kinds of measuring instruments and the use of chemical tests. Leads/supervises a team of more than 2 para-professionals; typically without budget or hire-fire authority; focuses on mentoring and coordination.
- Direction of all QA associates,
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards,
- Environmental Health & Safety, Any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager, CCL technical, and CCE, for all Quality Assurance functions;
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order;
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of CCB and presiding labor agreements;
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain;
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Additional responsibilities as required
Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Post-secondary education preferred (preferably in an engineering or science related discipline).
- Strong organization, planning and decision making abilities.
- Experience working in an ISO environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to problem solve with groups of people.
- Labor relations experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of water treatment systems.
- Previous supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment is an asset.
- HACCP knowledge needed.
- Food Safety experience needed.
- Strong sanitation experience and knowledge needed.
- Microbiology background required
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top