Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:This position will join the Transformation team in Technical to provide administrative and special project support to the VP, Transformation and other senior leaders of the Transformation team
- Provide administrative support, such as document creation and editing, scheduling meetings and all meeting logistics, and managing small scope projects, to Management Team and staff at AOC.
- Schedule travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation and country-required documentation (i.e. visas, passports)
- Maintain calendars and "tickler file" to ensure principals have all relevant and required meeting materials
- Create and process Purchase Orders for Department.
- Process departmental invoices for payment.
- Back up for other administrative associates in department during absence.
- Maintain department distribution lists.
- Prepare and distribute department-wide communications related to areas of responsibility.
- Communicate effectively with external vendors, suppliers and various levels of Coca-Cola leadership
- Identify, classify, maintain and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements
- Maintain office supply inventory at a satisfactory level
- Maintain department functions and schedules (vacation, meetings, etc.)
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assignments, as requested
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 5 years
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Resource Knowledge: Knowledge of internal and external tool and resources available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
- Computer Software: Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn and operate relevant specialized software programs (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office) for creating manuals, brochures, newsletters and project management input/tracking. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases in relevant programs.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships.
- Files Management: Ability to develop organized filing system for maintaining and retrieving departmental records and documentation (i.e., correspondence, reference materials and notes) in paper or electronic format.
- Asset Protection: Knowledge of the importance of ensuring the safety and appropriate utilization of all Company assets. This includes the appropriate use of Company trademarks, logos, assets, terminology and data, treating information confidentially, ensuring employee and workplace safety, and having contingency plans.
- Knowledge Transfer: Ability to learn and train others on the use of Company-related or department-specific equipment and assets. This includes the ability to present information in a logical manner and check for understanding to ensure transfer of knowledge and skills.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top