Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:Responsible for handle analysis, including routine analysis and method development base on different kinds of equipments, provide technical support for new product (especially Tea & Dairy products) / process development.
- Develop, validate and document analytical methods use different kinds of equipments (GCMS, HPLC, …) and quality tools to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results
- Study both volatile compound and non-volatile compound in ingredients and final beverages (especially Tea & Dairy products); Set up the relationship between compounds and ingredient/beverage taste by analyze chemical constituent of compounds
- Per product developer's request, perform routine or non-routine laboratory chemical analysis involving sample preparation, instrument operation, data analysis and results reporting or source and qualify external labs to meet analysis needs
- Record results and observations in notebook. Maintain files and records, and analyze data and produce reports base on the requirement of ISO 17025 to assist product development and decision making
- Maintain laboratory equipment (e.g., troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance, repairing) and conduct yearly calibration plan
- Conduct analytical research, solve problems, and provide consultation to support new product / process development
Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking
Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals
Delivers Results ?
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others
Lives the Values
- Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company
- Bachelor degree or above in chemistry or food technology related discipline
- Have at least 1 years industrial experience on operation and maintenance of chromatographic instruments (GCMS, HPLC) with various detection systems including mass spectrometry on solving practical problems and supporting R&D projects
- At least 1 years industrial work experience for analytical support and research for master degree and above or at least 4 years industrial work experience for analytical support and research for bachelor degree
- Experiences in method development and validation, skills in sample preparation of various matrices including food and beverage are desirable
- Understanding of ISO 17025 (or equal lab quality management system) is a must
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English, both oral and written
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top