Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:July 5, 2019
Job Description Summary:Performs various testing throughout the facility concerning food safety and how to sustain it. A minimum of a bachelor's degree in food science or biology is required. Performs testing on products to ensure quality and safety of products. Perform testing on processing equipment and packaging. Maintain records of results and trend data to maintain quality and safety of product and processes.
- CCNA is a fast-paced environment. The Micro Tech position requires attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage time. Micro Techs must be able to adapt to changing production needs and be able to multitask duties to complete required testing.
- Micro Technician duties include:
- Plating of production samples, reading plates and data entry and analysis of results.
- Collecting and plating food contact surface swabs throughout the facility using Aseptic Technique.
- Training associates on how to sample using aseptic technique.
- Obtaining and plating water samples throughout facility.
- Collecting water samples for 3rd party testing.
- Obtaining samples of packaging and conducting required testing.
- Periodic testing of production equipment and processes.
- Cleaning micro room, incubators and equipment used by technician.
- Responsible for ordering materials used in testing and keeping inventory log and replenishing inventory as needed.
- Responsible for updating forms and work instructions used by technicians.
- Responsible for communicating daily activities to team members.
- Responsible for communicating to production team when testing will occur in their areas.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top