Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 19, 2019
Job Description Summary:Support the Regional Franchise Manager /Country Manager to maximize transactions, revenue and profit growth for KO through leading the system to identify and capture growth opportunities ahead of competition. Create clear business cases for investment to the bottlers to enable capturing those opportunities and creating economic profit in their territory. Align a Franchise development plan with bottling partners and provide thought leadership on RGM, RTM and commercial execution. Ensure bottling partners have adequately invested to develop the market, and that marketing plans have been adequately implemented to build the brands Build successful relationship of partnership and respect with our bottling partners, and Co-ordinate all Marketing, Commercial and Franchise activities across a geographic location to achieve revenue, volume and share objectives through supporting the execution of the Bottler Business Plan (BBP). Leverage functional support and expertise to address opportunities or issues quickly - Marketing, Commercial, Legal, PAC, Technical, Finance or HR, but be well versed about the functional strategies to represent the Company with the bottler in an end to end discussion.
Strategy and Business Performance:
- Develop and implement 3 year BP and annual BP for assigned geography aligning bottler around key investment commitments
- Approve and ensure execution of annual BBP(s) - manage opportunities and issues arising with Bottler LT
- Approve and ensure execution of annual Customer Business Plans
- Build business case for investment ensuring positive Bottler and Company EP
- Manage P&L for the Region ensuring delivery of the Profit, Volume and Share numbers.
- Fully understand the Bottler P&L and use it to create alignment. Also, provide thought leadership on cost leadership on system P&L
- Ensure adherence to Local Chart of Authority, financial governance standards and management of Opex locally
- Effectively adjust and correct during the annual cycle to ensure delivery of profit numbers
Market Execution and Commercial Excellence:
- Identify commercial and market development improvement initiatives to drive incremental volume, profit and value share
- Ensure the Region or territory OBPPC is optimized leveraging Conjoint analysis and the BU experts
- Drive the SFA, DOSA, RED agenda with the bottling partner(s)ensuring it is embedded into organizational culture
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programmes
Manage Capacity to Produce and Distribute:
- Lead the conversations with our bottling partners to agree investment levels to meet demand
- Plan three years ahead for investment in Capacity, Glass and Coolers
- Monitor capacity performance to anticipate opportunities or challenges in the Supply Chain
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler leadership team and regional levels
- Lead strategic System capability planning to ensure we have the Processes, Organisation, Technology, Culture and People to deliver three year commitments
External Stakeholders and Sustainability:
- Represent the Company to all external stakeholders and all KO events
- Manage the profile and reputation of the company and lobby Governments with the support of PAC
- Assist fully in the execution of community programs designed to enhance KO reputation within the community
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with a FMCG Company with at least 3 years in Operations. Functional experience would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage
Business degree qualification minimum, MBA preferable
Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from Bottler Senior Management to sales force to retailers requires cultural sensitivity
Work effectively in a challenging Franchise environment building alignment whilst also managing the TCCC P&L
Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top