Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 20, 2019
Job Description Summary:The function will support the Global Mobility Tax Manager's role in mobile assignee-related compensation and benefits expenses. This position supports the Integrated Services Finance Operation (ISFO) payroll accounting and delivery team in the APAC region in the processing of tax on Stocks Options, PSU's, RSU's and other applicable Long-Term Incentives (LTIs) including the preparation of reconciliations to ensure tax on LTIs is appropriately handled across all APAC - Integrated Services Finance Operations locations.
Moreover, this position involves preparation of Compensation Accumulation Form (CAF), a tax compliance tool for mobile assignees.
- Prepare Compensation Accumulation Form (CAF) to include tax run results and locally provided benefits by coordinating with various information source pursuant to Company policy and ensure timely submission of data in line with the Global Mobility team deadlines.
- Provide support to the payroll delivery team to ensure accurate and timely execution of mobile assignee compensation through home and host country payrolls.
- Act as one of the points of contact for our tax service provider to ensure all income tax obligations for mobile associates are settled in a timely manner.
- Provide subject matter expertise for all mobility and equity queries escalated from payroll teams and/or directly from associates.
- Assist with the accurate and timely processing of tax on equity compensation through local payroll including preparation of inputs, submission of the data to the payroll team, review and approval of the calculations provided by the payroll partners and ensuring inputs are reflected correctly in the local payroll and appropriate taxes are paid.
- Preparation and reporting of monthly Certificate of Equity Compliance submissions to GFO Corporate Equity team.
- Track tax settlements on long term incentives including equity compensation to ensure appropriate tax is collected/refunded to the associates.
- Support the action for all Balance Sheet Stock Option related accounts including clean-up of hypothetical taxes.
- Develop and implement optimized and standardized routines, tools, and processes ensuring compliance with in-country regulations by applying Operational Excellence principles in a dynamic environment to drive effectiveness and efficiency. Ensures documentation of procedures to drive standardization.
- Manage and track KPI's of mobility inputs and equity reporting incorporating timeliness & accuracy metrics to drive performance and monitor the efficiency of the end to end process.
What you need to be Successful
- Self-driven individual who can work under minimal supervision, detail-oriented, and can interact well with different teams.
- University / Bachelor's Degree holder.
- Accounting qualification from a recognized Accounting body (Chartered Accountant, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- 3-5 years' relevant working experience in accounting and/or payroll preferably gained from a shared-services environment with multi-country payroll process, experience in mobility/equity will be a plus.
- General knowledge of Asia Pacific tax and social security systems and regulations
- Big4 experience would be a plus.
- Experience in using SAP and MS Office especially Excel, working knowledge of Workday will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with people from various countries and cultures.
- Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls to monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of payroll delivery activities.
What you can Expect
This role will enable you to partner closely with external tax service providers, and regional teams within Coca-Cola for the timely and accurate recording of all accounting entries related to LTIs including equity- based compensation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top