Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:Job Grade: 11
Commercial Finance Manager of Malaysia. The incumbent will manage commercial finance matters, system economics, scenario planning, new products value chains, and bottler value sharing reconciliation as well as strategic commercial finance support.
Duties will include:
- Managing and analysis of system economics including scenario planning working closely with commercial teams and bottler finance teams for short term and long-term projections supporting SBP and BP routines
- Responsible to develop new products and new SKUs system value chains and margins analysis working closely with bottler and commercial teams. Provide commercial finance support on development of OBPPC initiatives
- Ensure Compliance to Global CPA Protocols, process compliance with regards to implementation of Value Sharing Mechanism, Concentrate Pricing protocols and other relevant policies.
- Prepare/consolidate monthly and other routine financial reports and analysis including System NSR, P&L, and adhoc financial analysis and presentation. Prepare variance analysis to identify volume, price, mix and other key drivers of revenue and profit
- Perform monthly incidence & ending inventory reconciliations, Deductions from Revenue management, System NSR/Data Lake review and reconciliation
- Provide support to the Region Finance Director for consolidation of BIG Markets Actuals, Rolling Estimates and Business Plans for reporting purposes
The successful candidate would have a minimum 5-6 years' experience in financial analysis and business finance roles, in an FMCG-related company.
Education to University/Bachelors degree level is required, with additional education desirable.
This job will involve some limited travel, particularly between Singapore and Malaysia.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top