Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This position is a critical role within the Talent & Development COE. It is a global role and creates transformation impact on the most critical talent management investments of the Company.
This role is responsible for thought leadership and strategy development that leverages best-in-class integrated talent management, performance and career development methods, frameworks and processes and tools to address key talent needs across the Company. It is responsible for providing talent management expertise to HR and Business Leaders and building talent management capability across HR and the Talent commercialization (My Career) Organization. This role also focuses on the measurement of impact of solutions against clear metrics (talent pipeline health, succession hit rate, velocity of High Potential Movement, and Regrettable Loss/Key Talent Retention, etc). Finally, this role will leverage technology as a key enabler in becoming “best practice” as an organization. At times, this role may also manage an HR Development Assignment Associate.
- Co-Creates and executes multi-year enterprise talent strategy and is accountable for deliverables to enable the strategy related to succession planning and management
- Build a strategic point of view on how the succession planning strategy enables business growth. Builds segmented solutions for the business to future proof itself from a succession planning standpoint.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review (People Development Forum) process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal and external bench of top talent.
- Leads preparation and follow-up of 4-5 Annual Executive Leadership Team Talent Reviews; Creates content to drive dialogue, informs planning and decision making, and ensures decisions and actions are followed through
- Builds and harmonizes talent practices for succession management of the Top 150 and Business Unit Leadership Team Roles (i.e. top 450 roles) globally; including ongoing measurement of succession health and compiling annual state of talent report for the Executive Leadership Team PDF
- Works closely with the talent commercialization organization and ensures continuous communication and help them think through the right strategies to put into place
- Maintains and reports out on the right metrics to allow for the business to understand progress, and determine gaps.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required
Related Work Experience:
At least 12 - 15 years of total relevant experience with a minimum of 10 years of experience as an Talent management expert working with senior leadership teams.
Experience in a global and/or matrix environment is preferred.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Deep talent management expertise. Well versed in talent management practices and theories, leadership theories, and industrial-organizational research and methods
- Provide strategic organizational perspective to leaders and partner to ensure we keep a pulse on key issues, diagnose and focus on what will drive employee engagement and business results and ensure a feedback-rich, open, collaborative and talent-centric mindset
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal/ influencing skills. Proven ability dealing with all levels of management, developing relationships within the organization, and leveraging the formal and informal organizational structure to assist in goal achievement.
- Proven record in management and navigation in a matrix organization and in building collaborative relationships with all levels of leaders and employees in both an operational and corporate environment
- Ability to inspire action and lead cross-functional to achieve results without direct authority.
- Broad business acumen and systems thinking, continuous learning approach to the business and strong curiosity to understand others' contexts.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top