Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 5, 2019
Job Description Summary:Support our Ecuador, Honduras & El Salvador FU with knowledge, leadership and science behind Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Opportunities to help them lead the dialogue with Bottlers.
Lead RGM Mindset within EC and CAM FU by clearly assessing Revenue Opportunity and ensure Sequencing & Priorization of Initiatives based on said Revenue Pools.
Work closely with EC & CAM General Managers as a key stakeholder on Business Planning Process
- Ensure value equation Targets achieved within Geography: Rev > Tx's > Vol > Cal
- Monitor progress in key markets using metrics to assess effectiveness of on-going strategies relative to desired business results.
- Actively participate in FUs action planning sessions as requested or needed.
- Align & Execute all Price & Pack Architectures (OBPPC) as per BP Plans and Targets
- Embed capability, culture and routines to sustain long term improvements
- Lead RGM Mindset within EC and CAM function unit by clearly assessing Revenue Opportunity and ensure Sequencing & Prioritization of Initiatives based on said Revenue Pools.
- Work closely with EC & CAM General Managers as a key stakeholder on Business Planning Process
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications:
Core Skills & Experience:
- Collaboration cross functions
- Franchise Leadership
- Consumer Marketing
- Deliver Results
- Self-Motivated, capable of working under continuous pressure.
- Ability of being structured under an unstructured environment, and to administrate complexity.
- Open-minded, perseverant to change status-quo.
- Firm in defending convictions yet understanding.
- Confident; Winner's attitude.
- Advanced persuasive skills applied in negotiations-interactions with middle & top management.
- Building and sustaining a position.
- Getting others support a position.
- Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's point of view.
- Bachelor's degree in BA or related
- MBA and/or master's degree (preferred)
- KOS experience (Finance, Operations, Analytics preferred)
- +5yrs of experience in Management position
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top