Job Description Summary
City/Cities:Santiago de Chile
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Route to market Jr Manager will lead the day to day operations of the franchise incl. marketing, commercial and financial; takes a lead role in analysis and implementation of specific programs and processes to increase effectiveness of sales; executes strategies with bottling partners; reviews and implements revenue growth opportunities/solutions; involved in sales planning, monitoring sales activity records etc. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular area; works independently; may coach other professionals.
This role will build and manage strategic Bottler relationships to ensure sustainable & profitable RTM Models aligned with big bets and business objectives that allows the correct execution of the point of sales.
Leads the transformation of the RTM area, processes & perception, beetween the key stakeholders in the organization (Front Line - Some Big Bets), to ensure a collaborative way of working, to impact in the Bottlers operation
Coordinate projects, iniciatives and efforts amongst different regions and with different suppliers.
Leads segmentation process definition and execution along the bottlers
Main duties & responsabilities:
- Creates open lines of communication at all levels of the Bottler and internal Key stackeholders teams (KO),
- Develops a deep understanding of the RTM relevance and impact to earn trust and build a collaborative way of working.
- Leads the implementation of the transformation of the way the systems designe and operates the RTM models.
- Accelerates segmentation processes definition execution between all bottlers.
- Accelerates the evolution of RTM "basics" in Bottlers operations.
- Develop Capabilities among Bottler teams.
- Leads disruptive RTM Projects in the most evolved Bottler operations.
- Execute Cokenet implementation timetable in all the SLBU bottlers; Evaluate the impact in the RTM models.
- Developing innovative projects in RTM, GTM (Go To market) and commercial Capabilities, that connects the whole business purpose with the point of sales
- Develop a fluent and simple way of communication with key stakeholders that are not experts in RTM matters, to make them know the relevance of working together to achieve business objectives
- Supervisory responsibilities: +/- 8 suppliers
This position also focus on:
- Ensuring proper training in specific RTM new sales models for areas involved
- Custodian for workshops & customer meetings (top-to-top, subject matter expert, business reviews, contract negotiations, etc)
- Constant Coaching & feedback to Bottlers
- Leadership by influence
Applicant Qualification Required:
- Expertize in RTM E2E Processes
- Holistic view.
- Results driven, excelling performance.
- Strong negotiation skills. Strong influence.
- Communicating Effectively
- Ideal: Bottler experience
- Proven listening skills, humble personality.
- High proficiency in English/ Ideal Protuguese
Key Functional Compatencies:
- Imports & Exports good ideas
- Unleashes People RTM knowledge
Key Behavioural Compatencies:
- Balance Short & Long term priorities
- Influences the System
- Delivers Results
- Strong & proven Collaboration
- Accountability. High discipline and organization
- Self motivation.
- High tolerance to frustration, coping with stress.
- Committed, passionate. Never accepting limits.
+7 years working in commercial processes/ RTM/ Execution
Engineer or Business Administrator, advance degree - MBA desirable
Fluent in English and ideal in Portuguese (oral and written).
Needs to love traveling, 30% of time throughout 6 Countries in SLBU
Once per year outside BU
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top