Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 21, 2019
Job Description Summary:• Key strategic interface to BU's/Bottlers/Plant functions (Inc. Global) and Shared Service
• Build and maintain the strategic engagement routines and effective communication with BU and Bottlers (including S&OP, BCP/SPS aspects)
• Develop and maintain SLA's between shared service, plant, BU's & bottlers
• Manage overall E2E supply chain performance and metrics in line with global supply chain standards
• Coordinate and manage issues resolution up/down in collaboration and align with shared services
1. Leads & owns with the Plant GM the strategic relationships with E2E business partners, acting as the main contact point, concerning related engagement and strategic work in addition to the monitoring and management of the plant's the overall supply performance.
2. Support in prioritizing agreed productivity and optimization projects with stakeholders (Plants, BU's, Bottlers, SS).
3. Supports the S&OP process between BU, Bottlers and CPS connecting business requirements with supply chain capacities and capabilities.
4. Develop and maintain SLA's between shared service, plant, BU's & bottlers. Represent the voice of the Customer in the plant with emphasis on ensuring continuity of supply and high levels of quality supply and customer service and agility to address new priorities.
5. Manage E2E supply chain performance and metrics in line with global supply chain standards including ensuring bottler supply continuity plans for the plant are developed, tested and managed in conjunction with bottlers and the overall CPS BCP plans.
6. Coordinate and manage issues resolution up/down in collaboration and alignment with shared services, coordinating plant action plans and overall communication in conjunction with SS to ensure fast responses, effective & sustainable solutions for the system.
7. Lead, connects and Collect Information for Critical Cases (Litigation & Critical OOS situations) and escalation processes (with impact on Markets)
- Communicate with Bottler SCM Directors/Managers in charge to agree on Kit Sales volume of each quarter.
- Proactive communication with BU Region and Finance to align Kit Sales Plans with Bottlers.
- Communicate and negotiate with all the stakeholders in CPS, CPS and Bottlers to accelerate the cross functional project and initiatives
- Negotiate with Bottlers' senior management to fix SLA in alignment with BU stakeholders and CPS.
- Coordinate and manage issues resolution up/down in collaboration and alignment with shared services, coordinating plant action plans and overall communication in conjunction with SS to ensure fast responses, effective & sustainable solutions for the system
- Connect proactively with CPS Shared Services and Global and other KO teams ensuring alignment on strategies, processes and responsibilities in managing day to day in addition to business strategic changes and requirements
- Translates BU/FU/Bottlers requirements, issues and priorities into CPS actions balancing immediate and long term needs while assuring cost effectiveness performance aligned and working closely as required with SS and other CPS or plant functions. Implement these priorities in conjunction with our System supply chain partners and after considering business case justifications, supply chain capabilities, plant and people related perspectives.
- Key Partners are BU CFO, Technical Director, R&D VP, Marketing Category Lead/SVP, Bottlers SCM Senior Management.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top