Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 27, 2019
Job Description Summary:
A career at The Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of The Coca-Cola Company.
We are looking for a Scientific Regulatory Affairs (SRA) Compliance Specialist who will ensure company product labels comply with local food laws and compliance policies and who will prepare technical and product related information to support consumer and customer enquires through company call center, websites, e-commerce and social media.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Review and approve company product packaging labels and providing support to graphics team as required
- Provide responses to technical and product related consumer and customer enquiries from the call center, websites, e-commerce and social media
- Maintain product data and information in the Product Information Management [PIM] system, company/brand websites and customer specific systems
- Formula approvals for a range of our beverage portfolio to comply with local regulations and company policies
- Overall responsibility for maintaining and updating SRA documents, tools, systems and processes
- Review and assess monthly Product Integrity Program results and trends as they relate to SRA compliance. Advise course of action as may be required
- Review and manage ingredient approval to comply with local regulations and company policies as well as ongoing maintenance of ingredient records
Qualifications and Compentencies:
- Degree qualified - related Food Science background
- Strong computer skills
- Regulatory Landscape: Knowledge of the regulations affecting food and beverages in the South Pacific region for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, New Caledonia and French Polynesia.
- Compliance: Advanced knowledge of SRA related compliance type process related to ingredients, products, packaging, claims and communication.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top