Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:July 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:Responsible for all on-site activities and achieving plant goals. Functional responsibilities include production, quality assurance, maintenance, and warehouse operations. Develop and lead initiatives to achieve safety, service, quality, cost, and new product commercialization objectives. Foster an environment of continuous improvement, inclusiveness, and associate engagement to drive results.
Facilitates development and implementation of the facility three year business plan to include”
- Organizational design and people plans
- Training and development
- Equipment and facility improvement
- Operational Excellence plan
- Infrastructure development plan to include IT/SAP, and plant floor manufacturing execution system
- Business continuity assurance
Provide Leadership and Coaching for the Strategic Leadership Team for facility
- Operations Manager
- Production Manager
- Inventory / Warehouse Operations Manager
- Site OE Lead
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintenance Engineering Manager
- SES Manager
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business required, Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of plant management experience in the CPG or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Demonstrated budget cost management experience.
- Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other IT/computer tools
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to foster and champion workplace diversity
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top