Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Related Activities & Key Responsibilities
- Manage syndication and publishing of content to various digital commerce retailers, working closely with brand, retail account, science & regulatory, and legal teams.
- Lead the creation and enhancement of capabilities for the online presentation and syndication of product information within the digital commerce channel.
- Develop and improve upon Digital Shelf Strategy for Coca-Cola North America; provide guidelines for best-in-class online product presentation.
- Manage relationships with vendors to build out additional capabilities around improving and maintaining the eCommerce digital shelf.
- Manage Marketing and IT projects needed to support the systems and tools used and to further enhance online content.
- Steward eRED routines maintained by retailer account teams; support their efforts to ensure search placement, content accuracy & compliance are optimized on their customer's digital shelf.
- Support account, brand and bottler
- teams with education and guidance of digital shelf best practices across a variety of retailers and platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field required.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- 2-3 years of work experience in eCommerce, Online Merchandising, Website Management, Product Management, and/or Project Management
- Direct experience with omni-channel environments and/or eCommerce (retail) channels.
- Experience in search optimization and content best practices specific to retailer websites
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and manipulating large data sets
- Skilled in other Microsoft Office applications, namely Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with content management and syndication platforms i.e. Salsify, Syndigo
- Ability to synthesize data across multiple sources, translate into opportunities, and simplify to share across various teams
- Experience collaborating, and influencing cross-functional teams
- Track record of problem solving and delivering sustainable results
- Understanding of HTML and Python is a plus
- Experience with data analytics and visualizations tools (i.e. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau) is a plus
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top