Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Field based, McDonald's Account Director, who leads and directs a highly complex relationship map with our McDonald's U.S. customer and The Coca-Cola system.
Single point of contact within McDonald's Regional Geography with accountability for delivering business results with the customer (Corporate owned restaurants and Franchisees) across all business functions: Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Innovation, Supply Chain and Distribution.
Collaborates with the McDonald's Division Operations resources for support as necessary for customization and complex issue resolution, coordinating resources as necessary.
Accountable for growing the customer and Coca-Cola's business while delivering superior results in Volume, Profit, Quality, Promotions, and Customer Satisfaction.
(Location: Florida) Residential flexibility for the Account Director role include the following cities in Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach and Gainseville.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Develop beverage strategy utilizing data from multiple sources, system/market knowledge, and insights to develop a region growth plan to deliver against the business plan that drives sparkling and still category growth including short and long-term innovation
- Identify, address, and resolve complex problems with end-to-end solutions throughout the entire value chain from selling through execution and collections. Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities across all functions to resolve complex customer issues and opportunities unique to TCCC.
- Utilize strategic and conceptual selling, collaboration, influencing skills with internal McDonald's Division Operations team members as well as external McDonald's Field Officers, Franchisees and 3rd party partners to find common ground for innovation and profitable beverage growth.
- Apply enterprise-wide lens to share and export best practices to gain efficiencies and synergies across North America. Responsible for ensuring our relationship to McDonald's owners and stakeholder is brought to life through our actions to identify growth opportunities, drive positive change and deliver best in class performance.
- Requires advanced interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to build relationships and interact effectively to influence internal and external constituents to deliver results. Includes Business Reviews, Stewardship & Opportunity Identification
- Partners with our Operations Managers for restaurant equipment recommendations for top beverage quality along with the day to day reactive and planned equipment service (multiple packaging and equipment platforms plus new equipment needs based upon innovation pipeline)
- Deliver superior marketing execution at the restaurant level through the pull down of National Marketing programs and platforms as well as the development of local programs to elevate consumer relevant integration.
- Gain customer alignment against strategic opportunities and tactical execution to enhance existing positions in beverage categories to drive incremental improvements in incidence, profitable mix and enhanced share for The Coca-Cola Company
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
Related Work Experience:
- 8 years minimum sales, marketing, customer operations, and foodservice industry experience.
- Bilingual preferred
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo and has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top