Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:In support of The Coca-Cola Company's growth agenda and as part of the ongoing efforts to digitize the business, we began a large-scale business transformation earlier this year that will improve how we work. This transformation is Program Contour, and the goals of this work is to simplify, standardize, and automate the Company's core systems and processes, enabling further agility in decision making across the business.
The workstream data analyst will provide master data support to the SAP Supply Chain transformation project (Program Contour - Supply Chain) that spans across multiple BUs (e.g. Corporate, CCNA and CPS) and geographies. This role supports the design and execution of transformational data, processes, and technology to support modern information needs and design requirements within a process workstream. This role will assist in the design, test, and launch of new processes, data models, data quality routines, and other master data management activities in order to support the process workstreams within Program Contour. There are six openings. The workstream data analyst will support one of the following six areas/workstreams: Planning; QM & NPI; Production & Maintenance, Purchasing & Sales, Warehouse and Transportation, and Finance.
- Provide analytical support to the process work-stream leads and efforts that require master data support and knowledge.
- Collaborates with other team members to interpret business requirements and translates into master data solutions within a workstream/area
- Interprets business requirements and translates into master data solutions
- Leads the design of the future state processes, data cleansing, or data integration
- Collaborates with business and IT leads on project execution
- Provide SME knowledge of master data system table structures, interfaces, source system platforms, governance/maintenance processes, and technologies
- 5-7 years of work experience in an analytical, supply chain, or operational field
- Analytic and quantitative skills (including large amounts of data) and synthesis of conclusions
- Apply knowledge and insights to solve master data business issues
- Effective communication skills (explaining reports, analysis and insights to business partners)
- Experience with basic reporting tools such as Excel, Microsoft Access, etc.
- Experience with business intelligence or data querying tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, Showcase, Crystal Reporting, SAP, Xcelcius, Voyager, etc.
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Knowledge of master data principles and fundamentals
- SAP, Informatica, or other relevant information system experience
- Data modeling and data mining experience
- Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tool experience
- GB Six Sigma Certification
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top