Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 24, 2019
Job Description Summary:JOB SUMMARY
• Key member of Coca-Cola Ireland leadership team
• Deliver Volume, Revenue, Operating Income and Market share targets for Ireland
• Build & develop an empowered, externally focused and entrepreneurial marketing team
• Provide strategic thought leadership for the local marketing team
• Lead alignment of plans and best in class execution with the bottler
• Build long term portfolio plan to become total beverage company
• Bring central IMC plans to life in market with locally relevant adaptations and amplification.
• Develop ABP for local brands and feed needs and opportunities into central WEBU marketing.
• Select and lead local agencies to optimally support brand development and innovation.
• Be a key member of the BU Extended Marketing Team, working with & across all functions in WEBU and bottlers to deliver the business plan.
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who welcomes the challenges of managing a diverse portfolio of stakeholders & knows everything about brand management, someone who enjoys driving the growth of some of the world's most renowned brands.
We are looking for a Ireland - Franchise Marketing Manager
The role is based in Dublin
If you are ready for this challenge & want to help us protect & enhance the reputation of our brands & company, then you are the one.
The core job responsibilities:
- Lead & deliver clear strategic thinking & excellence in marketing programs to create value through the growth of brand portfolio
- Build long term portfolio plan to become total beverage company
- Deliver Volume, Revenue, Operating Income and Market share targets for Ireland
- Build & develop an empowered, externally focused and entrepreneurial marketing team
- Lead alignment of strategy and plans + best in class execution with the bottler
- Lead marketing factory process to deliver ‘bold & brilliant' marketing plans against the identified strategic growth pillars in close collaboration with Western Europe marketing team
Reports to Ireland Country Manager & works closely with:
- Consumer Connections Team
- GB&I Consumer hub team
- Central Marketing & Commercial team
- Connected to Global Marketing
- Knowledge & Insights, Public Affairs & Communication & Finance.
- Externally - Agencies
- Externally - Coca-Cola Hellenic leadership team and trade marketing team
Key skills required:
- Minimum BA required
- 9-10 years + E2E brand management experience in the field of FMCG
- Beverages experience preferable
- Trade marketing / channel experience is a plus
That sounds appealing? Then start now - let's put your passion into action!
20% of time
Mainly within WEBU
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top