Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Let's digitize Coca-Cola together.
The Coca-Cola Company's IT and Integrated Services organization is in the midst of a transformation journey to help Coca-Cola work smart. We're moving with agility and speed to digitize the Coca-Cola business by putting people at the heart of our services and evolving capabilities through a “refreshed” operating model and strong partnerships. Our people (all with different backgrounds, skills and perspectives) work together to drive more consumer transactions, create an engaging and productive environment that keeps pace with changes in our market, and enable all Coca-Cola employees to drive growth in their respective roles.
Every day will not be the same. We are constantly growing and maturing our skill sets. We are partner-oriented but customer-centric. We are transparent and open yet quick and adaptive. We value inclusion and are open to new ideas.
The Payroll Accountant will report into the Global Payroll Accounting Manager (based in Argentina) and be part of a team of associates responsible for the execution of Payroll Accounting and Vendor Management.
The Payroll Accountant role is responsible for coordinating the payroll financial activities for all countries/legal entities serviced by the regional Financial Services hub. Primary focus is to ensure accurate and timely accounting/reporting of all payroll-related Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts in accordance with company and statutory policies. This position will also focus on compliance and reporting ensuring accounting standards are met for both US GAAP and local statutory accounts.
- Support Vendor Management Coordination.
- Ensure execution in accordance with Payroll Accounting Policy
- Execute resolution and support in line with the escalation path.
- Primary focal point for ad hoc analytics and reporting
- Monitor money movement on payroll transactions.
- Responsible for the execution of Pension accounting.
- Monitor Payroll Balance Sheets.
- Focus on process improvements projects
- Support Payroll Related Internal/External Audits
What you need to be successful
- University/Bachelor's Degree. Qualified Accountant desirable.
- 5 - 7 years of experience, in Accounting and Controlling operations working across international borders.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively across different cultures.
- Advanced level of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Advanced Critical thinking, business knowledge, and problem solving skills 3-5 years of experience working with external auditors, third-party vendors, with proven track record of understanding risk and urgency in order to guide a team in the preparation and delivery of an appropriate response balanced against competing deliverables.
- 3-5 years demonstrating innovative approaches to delivering results in a fast-evolving, global virtual operating model, which includes new and transformational systems, structures, and partners.
- Detailed knowledge of financial reporting and accounting requirements.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top