Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Has duties of directing and checking the work of other systems analysis and programming personnel; formulates system scope and objectives for assigned projects; modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity, limitations etc.; responsible for program coding, testing etc.; revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation; may use CASE tools. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, monitor, and support code
- Participate in a scrum team continuously delivering incremental high-quality code to production
What you need to be Successful
- Highly motivated, creative, self-directed, and thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Curiosity to expand your coding skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Team player
- 2-3 years as Full Stack Software Engineer with experience of creating elegant, efficient, and testable code.
- Solid understanding of Git-based version control
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Exposure to two of the following languages: Java, Python, NodeJS
- Experience to accessing REST APIs and web services
- Experience to accessing databases (SQL - MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and/or NoSQL - MongoDB, DynamoDB, CosmosDB)
- Experience using CI/CD tools - Bitbucket, Github, GoCD, Bamboo, Terraform
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Computer Science.
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand DevOps best practices
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Experience with infrastructure - servers, networking
- Experience with security best practices
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top