Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:Leads resource for dealing with highly complex sales/commercial leadership issues; focuses on enhancing value for customers; ensures that customers have the right product and package offerings and the right promotional tools; participates in joint brand-building initiatives with customers to drive consumer preference for the brands; develops strategies for better execution at point of sale. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- In collaboration with the CCL Director develop and implement a comprehensive Strategic Commercial Plan to define priorities on RED & RTM aligned with the business objectives every year.
- Define a strategic roadmap for CDE investments and management to secure sustainable IC growth.
- Lead the continuous understanding of RED process and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to capture additional volume and revenue, identifying and anticipating competitor's strategies and tactics across all channels.
- Leads the development of RTM strategy and Road Map for the next 5 years. Partners with bottler in the design development and execution of sustainable and effective Route to Market models in each territory, enabling segmented execution. Sharing of global learnings, best practices - importing and exporting.
- Re-design the Bottler sales organization structure and roles to support the new RTM strategies. Support Franchise Leader to influence bottler to adopt the new structure. Leads the development of training materials to build the capabilities of the Bottler sales-force, aligned with the required evolution of the service Systems
- Re-design and implement new RED (right execution daily) system tied up to bottler salesforce remuneration including sales management routines to enable coaching and action on identified improvement areas.
- Support bottler in Sales Automation re-design and implementation, i.e. salesman handheld devices, delivery software and systems, outlet data visibility and data-mining at bottler headquarters.
- Collaborate with bottler in designing commercial trading terms for all brands/packs for all RTM Models (direct and indirect) to ensure sustainability and trade competitiveness.
- Track performance with standardized metrics & reporting routines and develop effectiveness by facilitating the use of score cards and monthly follow-up to track progress on key “Commercial Execution” areas.
- Benchmark Indonesia “Commercial Execution” KPI's vs. the BU and Group to identify the “what” and “how” of potential areas of improvement.
- Assess RED process performance and identify areas to improve RED effectiveness in collaboration with Bottler key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement procedures to measure KO NARTD Picture of Success effectiveness of key channels in both countries.
- Support Bottler's key stakeholders to continuously improve SFE process.
- Align with the Bottler and support them on the implementation of RTM improvement initiatives, previously discussed with the Region FL and CCL Managers and the BU counterpart.
- Drive implementation of Region evolution of our RTM approach from Traditional Trade RTM + Modern Trade RTM to an integrated “Traditional Trade Direct + Traditional Trade Indirect + Modern Trade” by actively managing wholesalers, with a dedicated, specialized and skilled sales force, as integrated component of our route to marketEnsure world class, sustainable commercial capability across the System that impacts how the System achieves long term business results - business ideology, enablers, processes and solutions.
- Lead System capability building in “Commercial Execution” disciplines via diagnostic sessions, training workshops and development plans. Proactively ask for support from BU CCL.
- Drive the development, capture and dissemination of best practice for commercial business process, systems and tools as per Global CCL Standards.
• Wide experience in RTM, RED and Sales automation
- Very strong supervisory skills
- Very strong project management skills
Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Encourages others to develop and implement unique, breakthrough ideas
- Identifies and provides clarity around initiatives that deliver differentiated value to the company
- Uses input from internal and external sources to promote leading edge solutions
- Educates others on the importance of anticipating customer needs and measuring outcomes
- Challenges team members to use rational, logical arguments to shift the positions of others
- Encourages teams to look to multiple sources to identify and reinforce leading practices
Accelerates Marketplace Execution
- Shaping customer and commercial execution plans and tactics to address market and customer needs that drive critical actions and measurements necessary for success
- Builds sustainable capability development in execution in the market / system in order to ensure future success
- Assesses potential opportunities in a collaborative manner in order to shape propositions, plans and solutions that drive profitable growth for the system and relevant stakeholders
- Addresses risks and obstacles by working closely with the team to devise plans to overcome them
- Defines accountability such that everyone is responsible for contributing to successful outcomes
Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Leverages knowledge and subject-matter expertise to influence System-wide decisions
- Translates complex strategic issues into clear action plans proposals
- Gathers and applies insights from across the System to create alignment around critical objectives
Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Builds strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Uses data from multiple constituents to devise plans for competing in the marketplace
- Encourages others to build internal and external relationships that result in leveraged solutions
Develops and Inspires Others
- Communicates effectively and with impact to motivate others to realize their potential
- Establishes and maintains an environment in which everyone can participate, share and feel included
- Leverages individual differences to motivate others and create organizational impact
Lives the Values
- Demonstrates personal commitment and holds others accountable to our Values
- Encourages open, candid, trusting relationships and motivates others to embrace change
- Ensures company interests are always placed ahead of team and personal agendas
- Demonstrates and encourages promoting and protecting our image internally and externally
- Thought Leadership - ability to generate new ways of thinking about consumers and our business (e.g. experiential marketing / intuitive trend forecasting / product innovation)
- Data Analysis / Interpretation - ability to convert general data and findings into applied, specific information and suggestions that add value to Business Planning. Analytical thinking
- RTM implementation
- At least 5 years in Commercial / Operations and at least 2 years in the Company
- Ideally some Franchise or Bottler Experience
- In depth understanding of Commercial and Customer strategic developments and execution.
- Insightful, focused on the big picture, team player, strong communication skills, well-organized, self-starter
- RTM deep understanding / implementation
- MBA preferred
- Processes / Engineering Background
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top