Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The Customer Sustainability Program Director position is a key connection to strategically leverage the company sustainability initiatives in the context of customer opportunities to grow and protect the business. Working with KO account teams to identify and develop opportunities to strengthen relationships, grow sales and win new business. This role will need to work with key customers, KO Account Teams, Strategic Marketing, bottler account teams, and NA & Global PACS/Sustainability to develop and execute a comprehensive strategy that includes activation and communications that increase or retain sales. This role will lead the North America Carbon/Climate processes and report on environmental metrics.
The Customer Sustainability Program Director position is a key connection to strategically leverage the company sustainability initiatives in the context of customer opportunities to grow and protect the business. Working with KO account teams to identify and develop opportunities to strengthen relationships, grow sales and win new business. This role will need to work with key customers, KO Account Teams, Strategic Marketing, bottler account teams, and NA & Global PACS/Sustainability to develop and execute a comprehensive strategy that includes activations and communications that increase or retain sales. This role will lead the North America Carbon/Climate processes and report on environmental metrics.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Build a process for sustainability engagement with customer account teams in Retail and FSOP to identify and evaluate potential customer partnership opportunities specifically focused on increasing sales.
- Create a collaborative relationship for sustainability engagement with the College and University team to develop and evaluate potential customer partnership opportunities to win and retain business.
- Support other department subject matter experts in customer - related activities
- Project manages opportunities to deliver the maximum value to the company and secure budget from account teams.
- Assist in the development of a coherent customer sustainability strategy through collaboration and technical advocacy with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Development of key tools and platforms and reporting through RFP's to colleges, universities, FSOP and retailers and be able to articulate our full sustainability story (packaging/recovery/energy/climate/water/sustainable agriculture).
- Serve as NA key contact for environmental/carbon/climate related reporting and initiatives.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required, with a technical/science emphasis and project management experience
Related Work Experience: 5 years of work experience with:
- Understanding of the broader sustainability topic including areas of water, energy & climate, sustainable Agriculture, packaging & recovery; and connectivity of these topics with company goals.
- Knowledge of business, organization, functions, operational, and/or financial processes necessary to effectively connect with the system, customers and stakeholders.
- Project/Program management experience with projects involving a wide range of stakeholders
- Program Measurement and Measurement Verification
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top