Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Manages and ensures department execution and planning of all full goods/raw material/ancillary item counts and reconciliation of inventory variances, Open purchase orders and STO transfer, SAP Reconciliations
- Manages and ensures department execution of reconciliation of daily production confirmations, ingredient/packaging usage reports, and product disposition reports
- Manages audits of product movement, check out/in procedures, breakage write-off process, and product recover/destruction process.
- Management and responsibility for reporting out of stock risks
- Management and responsibility for ensuring raw material supply meets production demands, age of stock, obsolete materials
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years' warehouse/inventory experience
- 2 years' experience leading warehouse/inventory team in a manufacturing plant responsible for both
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
- SAP Inventory Management experience; warehouse, finance and/or production experience in an inventory environment
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Knowledge of finished Goods and Raw Material Ingredient
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
- Sitting and walking for continuous periods, including 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours.
- Ability to bend, lift and/or twist.
- Ability to work on multiple levels, such as catwalks, ladders, etc. and ability to work in extreme temperatures
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Ability to grip, grasp, and squeeze materials, parts, hand tools, and products.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work efficiently under stressful situations
- Ability to work 8-hour, 10-hour or 12-hour shift or required necessary hours to meet the business requirements. This may include overtime and weekend work as necessary
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Quality, Service and Cost objectives.
- Ability to participate in job development training (i.e. trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top