Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 17, 2019
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Follows established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process; loads materials into production machines; removes packs and sorts raw materials or finished products; collects and disposes of garbage and production waste; cleans production equipment and work areas. Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
- Ensure efficient operation of case forming, case packing, labeling and all other downstream equipment.
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., adhesives, shrink wrap, labels).
- Perform package quality checks as required.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies.
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Work directly with maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management to problem-solve to ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment including immediately correcting or reporting safety issues to your supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems.
- Able to participate in team assignments.
- Able to set up and/or changeover equipment to different packages sizes or different case codes.
- Properly label all containers used in your work area.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Working knowledge of production environment and machinery.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to troubleshoot production-related problems. Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Must be able to demonstrate good attendance.
- Ability to read equipment operations manuals.
- Ability to recognize material and product defects.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Ability to work on all shifts.
- Ability to workup to twelve (12) hour shifts to satisfy business needs.
- Ability to work extended hours and/or overtime as required.
- Ability to visually identify materials defects.
- Ability to hear machine operations sounds to detect jams, changes in speed and other routine running conditions.
- Must be able to rotate positions.
- Must be able to participate in job development training (i.e. troubleshooting, etc.) and must be able to cross-train on all equipment.
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures required by TCCC Quality System.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be certified on the training plan for this position within six months of start date.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top