Job Description Summary
The IT BI Product Owner / Business Analyst role is to help collect requirements, design, manage and supervise build of data-centric solutions that provide actionable business insights and deepen analytic capabilities in the Coca-Cola System in Greater China & Kore region. The IT BI Product Owner / Business Analyst will be responsible for collection of the user requirements and analysis of business processes and guiding DevOps team (internal or external) through Agile process to develop the applications. This will include requirements collection, business process matching & mapping, managing product backlog, sprint panning, execution supervision and testing, daily stand ups with operations team and ensuring ongoing data quality.
The role will be located in Shanghai, China and report into the team lead in the Singapore regional development center.
- BI/Analytics solutions that meet criteria for business value, cost, time-to-deliver, and reusability
- Enable increasing levels of self-service by business users
- Compliance with industry best practice software and technical architecture standards
Responsible for complex systems process analysis, design and simulation with limited guidance from supervisor; focuses on process analysis and re-engineering; creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones; recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts. Specifically:
- Work with business subject matter experts to understand business data and related processes.
- Using Agile and Dev/Ops methods, supervise the build of solutions and manage solutions ongoingly in the Product Owner capacity;
- Maintain product backlog and ensure BI product development sprint planning;
- Regularly communicate with systems users to organize testing, trainings and ensure user satisfaction with the systems;
- Know available systems and business processes in depth to enable re-use of components, such as data sources,
- Spot opportunities for automation of data cleansing, mapping, transformation, logging, and exception handling.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot new technologies and/or methods.
- Establish and document standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
- Review vendor solution designs to ensure technology appropriateness, standards compliance, and platform capacity alignment.
- Represent the BI team in strategy reviews, leadership briefings, and cross-organization events.
- A plus - be able to develop simpler system components or mock up solutions relying on Power BI or SQL independently;
Job Requirements - The following is a listing of minimum indicated requirements for this job.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Data Science, or related field.
Related Work Experience:
- 2+ years of experience analyzing data and / or as part of BI/Analytics solution initiatives.
- Experience in Agile development of BI solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies.
- Proven experience in managing mid-sized BI project using Agile and Working experience working with Dev/Ops
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud BI stack
- Intermediate skill in one SQL and/or Power BI
Core Coca-Cola Competencies -
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top