Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:July 11, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Senior Data & Analytics IT Manager has primary responsibility for setting the strategy and immediate priorities for cross-System (Central Coca-Cola Company and our Bottling partners) collaboration in the area of BI and Analytics. S/he will be responsible for sharing The Coca-Cola System best practices and qualified technical approaches, as well as supervise implementation of solutions in areas of:
• Data sourcing, acquisition, integration
• Data Lake implementation & management
• Data quality governance
• Reporting & performance management solutions
• Advanced predictive / prescriptive / Big Data solutions
The Senior Data & Analytics Manager will collaborate with the Coca-Cola Company's Regional Development Center in Singapore, as well as external vendors and BI teams within various bottling partners across Asia Pacific, to deliver the strategy and immediate priorities for the creation of information and analytics platforms and solutions
The candidate needs to bring demonstrated results in blending strong consumer goods business understanding with a robust knowledge of modern analytical platforms to deliver BI & analytical solutions that are well adopted and deliver tangible business value
- Work closely with bottlers IT and Business leadership to establish key priorities for BI and Analytics with a strong eye for business outcome and transformation of existing business processes
- Lead proactive business requirements analysis, opportunities discovery and automation of analytical solutions at bottling partners; share relevant information within the Coca-Cola System;
- Match existing Coca-Cola System BI solutions to the bottlers needs, establish ways to deploy existing or develop new BI solutions to meet key priorities using capacity from the Singapore Regional Development Center and other RDCs/vendors in the Coca-Cola System;
- Spot opportunities to share data, insights, algorithms and solutions between the bottlers and the Coca-Cola Company in a secure, compliant and mutually beneficial manner;
- Participate in cross-functional teams to promote BI strategies, analyze and test BI products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot new BI technologies and/or methods for bottling partners and the Coca_Cola company.
- Business Value, adoption, Cost, Time to deliver and reusability of analytical solutions of BI solutions & best practices shared between Coca-Cola and Asia Pacific bottling partners
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, operations, management, or a related field
Related Work Experience - Managerial:
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively growing responsibilities experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to bridge between deeply technical and business conversations
- Ability to influence and drive change without direct supervisory relationships. Proven success interacting with C-level executives
- Proven success working with geographically diverse teams via collaborative technologies especially in a culturally diverse setup organization
- People management and experience in managing small teams
Related Work Experience - Technical:
- Deep Knowledge of FMCG domain BI and Analytical solutions development and deployment;
- Hands-on expertise in Azure BI Stack, including several of: Azure Data Factory, Azure ML Studio, Azure Data Bricks, Azure SDW, AAS, Cosmos DB; experience with Informatica is a plus;
- Experience with Agile software development approach;
- Experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (data modeling, data acquisition, provenance, ETL, governance, analytical solutions creation).
- Experience with business driven / self-service BI
- Experience with Data Science and Predictive Algorithms
Travel: 25% travel expected every month
Core Coca-Cola Competencies -
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top