Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:This Executive Administrative Assistant will report to VP Global Marketing Strategy & Innovation and support, VP, Global Finance for The McDonald's Division. We are seeking an experienced, highly proficient and professional administrative assistant to provide support to the Principal and other team members. The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment in a customer-facing role. Excellent organization, communication and collaboration skills, attention to detail, and flexibility to changing environment are required.
Candidates must have considerable experience and success working directly with Senior Executives and key internal / external stakeholders in a fast paced, high volume, high standards customer-centric environment across a global geography. Candidates must be self-motivated, able to deal with ambiguity, change and demonstrate administrative team leadership skills to provide required support.
This position requires the ability to help set and execute administrative routines for the VP Global Marketing Strategy & Innovation for the McDonald's Division.
Candidates must have a demonstrated proficiency for collaboration, attention to both big picture & details, and strong organizational skills. Candidates must have demonstrated results working within and creating effective routines in a fast paced, high volume executive office to enable their principals and key stakeholders to achieve Company objectives and repeat successes.
Knowledge of The Coca-Cola Company internal administrative processes and contacts is helpful. Strong administrative skills are a must: extensive experience arranging complex itineraries and travel, management of a senior executive calendar, written correspondence, superior graphic / PowerPoint skills, and proficiency with Word, Excel and Adobe PDF.
- Execute day-to-day operations of the department to ensure all business needs are met.
- Coordinate various key meetings throughout the year.
- Successfully execute calendar entries, appointments & meetings, phone coverage and travel.
- Oversee department budget to meet OPEX: successfully plan & deliver special projects as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, reports & presentations for timely and quality output.
- Create, organize and maintain electronic & paper files for documents needed for record or re-use.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Maintain and print calendar for principal(s).
- Input travel expenses into computerized business expense form.
- Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
- Schedule domestic/international travel arrangements to include air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Manage phone coverage utilizing phone back-up procedures to ensure calls are answered.
- Respond to Company/ Department-related requests for information in principal's absence.
- Maintain "tickler file" to ensure principals have all relevant and required meeting materials.
- Compose correspondence (e.g., memos, e-mails, letters, responses to requests and inquiries) for own or principal's signature.
- Delivers consistent & sustainable quality work output
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Strong attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Collaborate successfully with Coca-Cola system, McDonald's team and customer constituents
- Dynamic team player
- Sets A Winning Example for the McDonald's Administrative Assistant population
- Ability to manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Create graphic presentations to include charts logos and scanned images.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues (e.g., equipment service issues, missing passport and computer problems) in order to promote the smooth, efficient operation of the department.
- Coordinate internal meeting logistics (e.g., facilities, audio-visual requirements and food services).
- Prepare travel itineraries for principals to use and to share with key contacts.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top