Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 29, 2019
Job Description Summary:Manage the new product commercialization process via guiding the technical and supply chain directions by working cross functionally to ensure the new initiative meet target launch plan and success criteria, market demands and financial goals. At the same time, seeking the opportunity on productivity as well as maintaining a stable supply chain for existing products to maximize the value of our portfolio.
Drive innovative business improvement
- Uses input from external and internal sources to promote leading edge solutions
- Test multiple scenarios against strategies to ensure maximum results
- Focuses on the few priorities that deliver the greatest value to the organization
- Educates others on the importance of anticipating customer needs and measuring outcomes.
Balances immediate and long term priorities
- Provide clear direction and action plans for the team and set priorities.
- Encourages the team to focus on sustainable business practices
- Gathers and applies insights from across the system to create alignment around critical objectives
- Leverage knowledge and subject-matter expertise to influence system-wide decisions.
Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Builds strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company. Try to get a view from external partners to refresh the knowledge.
- Encourages others to build internal and external relationships that result in leveraged solutions.
- Helps others to identify industry data that will contribute to System-wide success
- Demonstrate own enthusiasm and commitment to change through communication and actions.
- Defines performance objectives for self and team that ensure exceptional results
- Defines accountability such that everyone in team is responsible for contributing to successful outcomes. Addresses the risks and obstacles by working closely with the team to devised plans to overcome them.
- Works with the team to ensure efforts are focused on value added solutions that lead to quality
- Ensures team's activities are aligned with areas that allow the Company to win in the marketplace.
- Helps others to embrace the idea of setting stretch goals to improve business results.
Develops and Inspires Others
- Build feedback into regular management routines to ensure team is getting frequent feedback.
- Acknowledge and reward people timely while an objective is accomplished.
- Create development plans with the team with specific suggestions on the right experiences to grow.
- Deliver high quality, objective assessments of team members.
- Sets a winning example
Project Management: Ability to manage multiple, cross functional projects to ensure effective and efficient delivery. Includes the need to be skilled in common project management tools used by the Company, i.e. Clarity.
Packaging Development: Familiar with packaging development process and its implications on manufacture process.
- Package development process
- Package engineering and it's implication to manufacture plant
- Package's implication to product performance
Product Development: Understand product development process including:
- Development timelines
- Ingredient function (i.e. emulsifier, sweeteners, antioxidants, vitamins)
- Production process implications
Supply Chain: Understand issues related to ingredient and concentrate supply including:
- Ingredient sourcing and approval
- Beverage Base manufacturing and supply
- Financial modeling of beverage base
Regulatory Affairs: Understand regulatory issues related to ingredients and formulations including:
- Local food law as it applies to ingredients, products, claims and labeling.
- Claims approval process.
Manufacturing Processes: Developed knowledge of capability (products and packages) and implications (equipment investment, quality issues, etc) of various filling processes relevant to Juice & Dairy category.
Quality Assurance: Developed understanding of quality implications of product/ package/process combinations including:
- Line validation requirements
- Processing requirements
- In market issues (shelf life, product stability, handling requirements etc).
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top