Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 30, 2019
Job Description Summary:Provide Financial leadership and stewardship to local Operations, BU Marketing and local Bottler. Counterpart to Local Bottler CFO.
Provide financial leadership and business support to the Franchise Operations in order to enhance the financial performance of the business, understand the revenue growth and the profitability of the system, explain performance results and define and track appropriate KBIs.
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Senior Manager - Denmark & Finland based in Denmark.
- Provide Financial leadership and stewardship to local Operations, Business Unit Marketing and local Bottler. Will act as a Counterpart to Local Bottler CFO.
- Provide financial leadership and business support to the Franchise Operations in order to enhance the financial performance of the business, understand the revenue growth and the profitability of the system, explain performance results and define and track appropriate KBIs.
- Manage all aspects the finance relationship with local Bottler, in terms of pricing, funding, revenue growth management and innovations / new product development.
- Support BU Operations and Marketing to lead financial analysis, project payback decisions and maximize investment productivity
- Build in depth understanding of Bottler and Customer Funding and propose optimization and productivity, to drive stronger performance of those funding.
- Lead long term revenue and growth analysis
- Provide strategic financial analysis to support Mergers and Acquisitions, Industry Insights strategic analysis, Investor Relations analyst reports or other financial ad-hoc analysis.
- Build an in depth understanding of system economics and thorough knowledge of Bottler finance to support system economic modeling.
- Build System value Chains for all brands and projects and implement WEBU pricing and value sharing guidelines with the Bottlers.
- Lead portfolio optimization and System ROI analysis
- Manage, motivate and develop a Commercial Finance Analyst, to build the financial analysis to support Marketing, Operations and Bottler projects. Ensure that right talent in right role exists and training is in place to build talent pipeline for the future
- Identify opportunities and propose plans to maximize system and Company Revenue and define and agree Bottler and Customer Marketing funding
- Implement in collaboration with Bottlers, pricing, funding and cost sharing arrangements
- Ensure compliance with company standards and manage the financials for third party (including customer) contract negotiations.
- Validate Bottler Net Revenues growth and identify the one-off and exceptional items that need to be corrected from the Bottler Net revenue to determine KO concentrate price increase.
- Propose NPD and Brand Extensions pricing based on System value Chain analysis and agreed value sharing guidelines with the Bottler.
- Develop productive relationship with Bottler and Franchise operations to maintain in depth understanding and transparency of system financials.
- Solid commercial experience in a similar role
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Presentation skills.
- Self-motivation / act autonomously
- Ability to operate in an environment of uncertainty.
- IT fluency
- Ability to work in a team, manage and develop staff
- Leadership, influencing and change management competencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
That sounds appealing? Then start now - let's put your passion into action.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top