Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:51% - 75%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Global Business Process Documentation Manager role will be responsible for supporting the strategy and methodology that work streams follow in developing business processes, support in ensuring process integration is understood, support changes and updates to processes, and maintaining the technology that is used to store processes maps.
Function Specific Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- The role will work closely with CCNA and CPS supply chain team to support the strategy and methodology that workstreams follow in developing business processes, in order to ensure consistency in process documentation across workstreams, and to track the output of workstreams
- Support the collaborative design and execution of cross-functional business processes across Global Supply Chain networks from their functional perspective.
- Will be a supporting member of the change review board and process tracking routine
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Supply Chain operations with an emphasis in process mapping and documentation
- Experience with a Full Cycle SAP Implementation
- Complex program management / implementation, influencing and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Years of Experience:
- 3-5 years of diversified business process and operational knowledge
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top